“First Class... Be Your Best” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Bar/ Clubs
Attraction Details
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
50 attraction reviews
“First Class... Be Your Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

This place is excellent. One of the best clubs i have ever been to. First class all the way. This is not the place for someone with no money to spend. Last year when the Miami heat won the national championship, this was the club the whole team came to for a celebration VIP party. Decor, sound and lighting are amazing. Staff is awesome, making sure you have a FIRST CLASS good time. This is not GHETTO Hip Hop, Its house music with world class DJ's. I strongly recommend getting a table (private message me for contact number) and the staff will make sure you are treated like royalty. I will be a regular at this place when they have a DJ that we want to enjoy. The line for general admission at the door was ridiculous, but we had table reservations and it was no problem to get in. This is not a shorts and tee shirts casual place, dress your best, and expect the best.............ENJOY!

Visited December 2013

Miami, Florida
“Best Club in Sobe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

I love Story, the layout is perfect for a club -- awesome dance floor for when you really want to go crazy, but an upper bar area where you can actually HEAR people talk!!

Only time I had an issue -- i got my cell phone stolen outside the club. The staff were nice about it, but there was nothing they could do. a complete pro. and i've had friends who had their's stolen from Story too.

It didnt stop me from returning, but look out for creeps who are trying to steal your phone.

Visited November 2013
Laguna Beach, California
8 attraction reviews
“Love the layout”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Miami has definitely a different vibe for night time. Story was one of my favorite nightclubs, great music, super courteous staff which is rare to find.

Visited August 2013
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
“Weird experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

We had a great night going to Story. Our hostel organised a part us for all the guests to go this club. It was a nice night club, very big and lots of bars around and VIP areas. I was with two guys and my boyfriend and I was the only one able to get into VIP because I was a girl so it was a bit of a bummer but not shocking. What was shocking was the fact that you couldn't stand anywhere in the club and that you had to dance otherwise the bouncers would come up to you and tell you to move away, so that was slightly annoying. I was also not able to kiss my boyfriend as the bouncers told us off. The music was a bit boring as it was a regular night it was just beats with no lyrics. Overall weird experience.

Visited September 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“great time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

this club is the old Prive, but thats where the similarities end. it looks fantastic in here. I had a great table on the 3rd floor and could see everyone on the dance floor. Music was great thanks to ALESSO and the crowd just made the vibe over the top. Great VIP service as well. My glass was never empty. Almost better than VEgas

Visited September 2013