“good” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #36 of 262 Activities in Miami
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Fun & Games
More attraction details
Owner description: Miami's premier indoor shooting range, gun shop, and center for firearms education. A variety of rental firearms are available for use in the range. Sixteen air conditioned lanes allow for shooting in comfort year round. First time shooters and visitors from out of town are welcome. See our website or call us for more information.
Fortaleza, CE
“good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I have shot here for some time. Its and amazing facility the staff is amazing and super knowledgeable. I can't really complain about anything other than the range fee is a little high.

Visited February 2014

Clacton-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Great fun, great value, great teacher”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

I came here to try shooting for the first time, while on a backpacking trip from the UK. It is hard to get to by public transport (but not impossible). Once I got here though I had a fantastic time. I had a 2 hour private lesson with Gerald who was a brilliant teacher, friendly, enthusiastic, encouraging and really explained everything well.
The range is really nice, the cost was quite reasonable. I spent $175 and that included a 2 hour lesson, range and gun rental fees, targets etc, and ammo (2 boxes of 9mm, 1 box of rifle) and fired handgun and rifle here. I was grinning like a nutter the whole time and thoroughly recommend coming here for first time shooters, or experienced. This was one of the highlights of my trip. The facilities are really good and you can take your time, you just get to enjoy the experience from start to finish.

Visited May 2014
Miami, Florida
19 attraction reviews
“Clean and Secure Range”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

My fiance and I go to this range every couple months to practice our aim with our handguns. The facility is very nice and the staff makes sure that everything is safe and secure.

After spending many days out at an outdoor range, it is nice to spend a hot Florida afternoon inside an air conditioned indoor range. It is also nice having the freedom of changing out targets at your leisure without having to wait for the line to go cold.

The staff are all very nice, friendly, and knowledgable about firearms. They are completely ready to help with anything from handling a gun for the first time to recommending guns to buy.

The only negative here is the fact that membership is somewhat expensive. I guess it would be worth it if you went all the time. However it does seem odd that even though you are a member, you still have to pay for range time.

Ladies night is a great deal though!

Visited November 2013
“Awsome experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

I went there today April 2, this is something, i've wanted to do for years, and finally i got my shot! (Lol) the staff was very friendly and there's plenty of fire arm options. I had a great experience

Visited April 2014
Cuenca, Ecuador
20 attraction reviews
“Excellent place to learn about guns... and shoot them”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

My wife and I had never shot a handgun before. We often commented when watching action movies -- "is it really that hard to hit something??" We decided to go see for ourselves.

They gave us nearly an hour of free instruction on the different kinds of handguns, and then the safety and firing of one. We then went into the range and split a box of ammo on a Glock 19.

At the end of the session, we were convinced we could kill anyone -- as long as they were no more than 20 feet away and stood stock still while we took a minute to empty 5 rounds into them...! :)

Visited March 2014