I stayed here for 2 nights on a business trip. The followign is my review:
(1) Parking: The Valet yaps a lot, but takes good care of the vehicle.
(2) Check-in: Fast and efficient
(3) Lobby Ambiance: It's a typicla ALoft ambiance, but looks a bit old and tired. I wish they had put hours of operation for breakfast somewhere near the food area.
(4) Room: Decent sized. The couch looked old and very tired. The room looked like it could use some painting. The A/c vent blows directly on the bed, and was a problem for me since it gave me a headache from having a constant cold air blowing directly on me through out the night. There is construction ongoing next ot the hotel, and it was very noisy.
(5) Staff: friendly, but I wish the cleaning staff would not talk loudly in the corridors in the morning.
Overall Experience: An average experience. Wish I had booked a more luxurious place somewhere near South beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrate your style at Aloft Miami-Brickell! Set in the financial district and minutes from Downtown, Port of Miami, Miami Beach, and major attractions like American Airlines Area and Bayside. Walk & explore -only a block from Brickell Metro train station and Mary Brickell Village (shopping, restaurants, nightlife, groceries).Our new Brickell hotel is unlike any other hotel in the Miami-Brickell area. You can mix and mingle over drinks and appetizers at our in-house W XYZ Bar. Relax in our Re:mix lounge, while shooting a game of pool and listening to some tunes. Plan a meeting in Tactic, our sleek meeting space, and come check out our beautiful Backyard for outdoor events!Rest easy, our guest rooms start on the 7th floor. Featuring loft-inspired rooms and suites with ultra-comfortable signature beds, oversized showerheads, custom amenities by Bliss Spa, and more. Every guest enjoys a 42" LED TV, desk with ergonomic desk chair, and connectivity station to maximize work and play.About Us:Aloft Miami-Brickell opened in August 2013. This vibrant and fresh hotel brand is a vision of W Hotels and part of Starwood. Offering 'Style at a Steal' this select-service hotel features loft-inspired rooms and suites set in a fresh and vibrant atmosphere. Offering 'Style at a Steal' this select-service hotel brand is doesn't feature room service, but does feature:(All items open 24 hours unless otherwise listed)* Re:fuel Grab & Go Snack Station- featuring healthy snacks, light meals, and sweet treats. * Re:mix Lounge- featuring mood music, a pool table, comfortable seating, and board games. * Re:charge Gym- connect your iPod/Android to brand new Life Fitness equipment, free weights, and yoga mats.* In-Touch Business Center- Check emails, print directions, or just surf the web.* W XYZ Bar- enjoy signature cocktails and appetizers. (5pm-12am)* Splash Pool- take a dive, swim some laps, or simply catch some rays. (6am-11pm)* Tactic Meeting Room- available for rent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Starwood, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aloft Miami Brickell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.