“Great value and service” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #61 of 130 hotels in Miami
“Great value and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here just for the night as I needed something close to the Port. Check-in was quick and everyone was very accommodating. If you like the urban modern hip look this is a great colorful place to stay. The rooms are nice, comfortable and the price was very competitive. Valet parking was fast. The complimentary continental breakfast was great. I was glad they didn't have the boring fake scrambled eggs, stale waffles or biscuit and gravy. Instead they offered fresh but simple pastries, cold cuts, cheese, fruit etc. European style. They were also able to accommodate a late checkout. I recommend this place to anyone who enjoys the modern atmosphere. I already booked my next stay here.

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
M_Cartin, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Miami Brickell, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are excited to hear you had a great experience at our hotel and enjoyed our spacious rooms, modern design, and tasty breakfast. We are excited that you will be coming back soon! Again, thanks for your review.

73 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Sarasota, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have stayed at 5 different Alofts in two different countries in the past 3 months. I've been incredibly happy. Unfortunately, the Aloft Miami Brickell didn't live up to my expectations.

Pros:
The location is great.
The parking (mandatory valet) was incredibly convenient.
The staff was friendly.
The building is nice, the rooms are clean, and the beds are comfortable.

Cons:
The rooms are loud. Perhaps the construction is shoddy, or the hallways echo, but I could hear every opening and shutting door from my neighbors.
There were literally four different keycard malfunctions in the 52 hours I was there.
I had an unfortunate situation with a neighbor with a crazy barking dog at 11:00 PM at night (not the hotel's fault at all). I was kind of surprised at what seemed like the front desk staff's lack of urgency or empathy for the situation. I don't want them to kiss my rear end, but I expected a little more of an apology and an assurance that they were going to deal with the problem guests. I imagine that I wasn't the only one whose sleep was disrupted by these inconsiderate guests and I just wanted the two employees at the desk to show some empathy with my anger and frustration!

All this being said, I'll probably return to this location. I like Aloft and I hope that they're just working out some opening kinks.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Jarred W, thank you for your review. We are glad you liked our great hotel location, convenient valet parking, and comfortable/clean rooms. We appreciate the feedback on the noise and keycards and apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the neighbor. Again, thank you for your review.
Miami, Florida, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Prices for the food offered is not worth spending there is no quality selection. My husband brought stale stale candy downstairs at the Re-fuel station. Complimentary breakfast food display was not what I expected. You guys could do so much better being that you guys are new to the area. I hope you guys get a better kitchen staff than what you have that can run and produce quality for your hotel brand.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
M_Cartin, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Miami Brickell, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback on the Re:fuel station and will be sure to pass this along to the appropriate contact. Again, thank you for your review.
Caracas, Venezuela
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

awesome new hotel with a modern, trendy concept, it makes you want to just hang out in the lobby playing pool and zipping drinks by the bar...

rooms are very comfortable and surprisingly spacious, wifi is very fast and the Hotel is full of details: complementary nuts, chocolates and fruits upon arrival, a very nice grab-and-go food bar and a very friendly staff!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
M_Cartin, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Miami Brickell, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Aloft Miami Brickell. We hope to see you again soon!
Key West, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Our stay at the Aloft Miami Brickell was absolutely wonderful. Upon arrival we were greeted and our bags were taken to our room. We brought our two small dogs who travel with us, and when we entered our room there were dog beds and treats waiting for them! The room was immaculate and the staff was attentive and friendly. Everything we asked for was done for us almost before we could finish our question! The location of the hotel is better than we expected - there are great shops and restaurants just over a block away and also a nice park around the corner for the dogs to play. We will definitely be coming back.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
M_Cartin, Starwood Hotel at Aloft Miami Brickell, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Dear Alex K, thank you very much for your positive review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Aloft Miami Brickell. We hope to see you again during your next visit to the area.

Been to Aloft Miami Brickell? Share your experiences!