“Loved, loved, LOVED IT!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #50 of 176 activities in Miami
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We are professional flying trapeze artists who want to provide everyone the opportunity to feel the absolute freedom that comes with "flying" on the trapeze. We have classes for everybody. If you are a first timer, a seasoned flyer or have already found the addiction of the flying trapeze, join us for a class in a safe, fun and relaxed environment. Catch Ye Later!!!
Santiago, Chile
3 attraction reviews
“Loved, loved, LOVED IT!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Decided to try this for my birthday and it was so much fun! The staff was very friendly and encouraging and they adjust the lessons for each individual's skill level. I HIGHLY recommend The Flying Trapeze School for anyone who enjoys a good adrenaline rush.

Visited May 2013

Springfield, Missouri
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I would recommend this 100%. I have been twice and it is wonderful. Once in 2011 and once in 2013. The staff are super friendly and genuinely happy when you accomplish a trick. It's an awesome, once in a life time activity. We did basic skills and when we mastered those we moved onto move advanced stuff so it's not just the same thing over and over. Next time I'm back in Miami I am going to be taking another class!

Visited January 2013