““ Fantastic Ambience and great food!”” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 3,620 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
““ Fantastic Ambience and great food!””
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Great service with the most awesome
staff.. I love coming here to eat. The staff
makes it a nice and warm atmosphere. .
Did I forget to add that the food is great

• Visited July 2013

Key Biscayne, Florida
“A gem from Argentina in Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Fiorito is a very casual, relaxed, cheap, and yet awesome Argentinian Restaurant very close to the Design District/Midtown area. Really good, authentic argentinian food (lots of grilled meat, chorizos, empanadas, pasta, etc). And one of the best values in this crowded segment in Miami. It is my new favorite.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Great food, great service. Amazing restaurant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

In the book A Song of Ice and Fire, by George R.R. Martin ( better known as the Game of Thrones TV series) The Hand of the King is the chief advisor and executor of the king's command. He speaks with the king's voice, commands the king's armies, drafts the king's laws, and can act in his name, dispensing justice from the throne if the king is far away, he can even seat in the Iron Throne but he is not the King.

Translate that into our everyday life, so many Hands of the King that do their job with precision, passion and love for the sake of just doing it. When I see those hands working, I wonder how they would act if they become the man in charge, the protector and provider of its own kingdom.

Do they finally realized the hardness of being in charge of everything?
or they just hire another person to do their job and take all the glory ?

With that in mind, let me introduce you to Fiorito, an Argentine Restaurant settled in LIttle Haiti. Run and own by Chef Christian Alvarez, the hand behind the critically acclaimed Dining Room in Miami Beach.

Fiorito is a small restaurant, granite tables, cozy chairs light bulbs that distill a light golden glow, rustic wood on the east wall, military green in the north one, and a very nice open kitchen - a quite wide one actually- that soothes the eyes feels like we can have a pick while the chef, Christian Alvarez is cooking and when is not very busy - not often- he talks with his patrons.

Magic indeed.

We went thrice already and I would love to be more than avid eater, but my stomach tends to feel quite fast when choked a first beer; I love cold beer - Quilmes of course- and by the love of God, the brew is freezing cold, which is always welcome here in Miami. Wine of course is served to proper temperature, boyfriend loves Malbec, and since is an argentine restaurant, well you have the idea.

We tried some empanadas: churrasco and vegetarian. The first one was filled with tender meat, was cooked to perfection, and the second one was corn - choclo if memory reminds- and pumpkin which was a perfect balance of savory and a tad of sweetness.

I needed another beer.

Then the grilled Octopus came, grilled, amazingly charred served with peppers escabeche, the mint chimichurri and piquillo aioli, this combination of flavors creates a balance that allows the octopus to bring its natural flavor, the tart and citrus of the escabeche with the freshness of the mint chimichurri and the spiciness of the aioli. We ended up asking for two octopus.

Yes, is that Awesome.

A must try is with completely assurance is the Churrasco, grilled to perfection, tender a juicy meat, just salt, pepper, skill and passion. Served with our choice of provencal potatoes
Delightful. Delicious.

The Branzino - a fantastic mediterranean bass and one of my favorites fishes- the skin was crispy, the meaty fish fillet served with its juices, topped with Peppers Escabeche, lemon Aioli, and creamy mashed butternut squash.

A true seafood delight.

The side dishes are a la carte, Papa Frita - Fries with provencal sauce- grilled vegetables- seasonal- mashed butternut squash and more options available during the week.

First night we went there, no dessert was available, completely understood, was the first week that opened.

Second time over there, they had flan. One of the best I ever tried, a perfect balance of thickness, creamnes, vanilaness and deliciousness. Topped with homemade dulce de leche and fresh crema.

The third just flan, again, but is all good, is simply awesome, you should ask one to go as we did. I ate it in the way home.

Maximiliano Nahel -a.k.a Maxi- was our server both times, handsome guy and later found out is Chef’s brother. keeping business in the family is a smart move.

My only complain, well, not living close to Fiorito.

I am not a foodie, I think that became a dirty word, too many of these food “connoisseur” rather to put a constructive critique, they leave a tantrum wrapped in a “ feedback” cover. I let the talk on the side, I rather go with the actions. The final product speaks for itself.

The service, the food, the passion, this restaurant is a teamwork effort delivered by two brothers both neither King nor Hand. I let the work talked to myself. My companion and I we were quiet.

and Fiorito spoke.

Is Amazing.

Miami Beach
“True home made Argentinian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

it simply felt like home, from the athmosphere, the menu, the food, the service. I felt like in Buenos Aires. The food is excellent, super fresh, home made and with the true argentinian flavour. Some must haves: Sopa de Calabaza - Sorrentinos - Mollejas and for desert the Budin de Pan. They even have Celusal !! a must :). We go there every week, super friendly and relaxed.

Miami, Florida
“Cute place with ok food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

This was our second time after we went the first one, when a friend highly recommended this place. The place is very cute, very typical Argentinian, the service was good, nice people. The food is kind of in the middle, the first time was very good, we ate the pulpo and some king of meat with sauce. The second time I didn't like the entrana, it wasnt very fresh and didnt have flavor and the Milanese was a bit chewy. we will probably come back again, and will review to share how was it

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Been to Fiorito? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Fiorito, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.