“A must for animal lovers!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 122 attractions in Miami
Type: Zoos
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Zoological Wildlife Foundation has the only zoo in South Florida with as many animal encounters. We carry dozens of exotic species at our facility with many available for interactive activities involving our guests. The five acre zoo houses everything from domestic animals and primates to large predatory birds and mammals. Some of our popular selection of exotic zoo animals are Gibbon Apes, Sloths, Lemurs, owls, snakes, Anteater, Lions, Snow Leopards, and mischievous Capuchin monkeys - like those used in many movies. The Zoological Wildlife Foundation offers intimate tours and private encounters by appointment. Contact us to schedule a special tour with our exotic animals! It's an experience you will never forget. Tours must be prepaid and booked in advance in order to guarantee your desired date and time. Contact us for more information or to arrange a private custom tour.
“A must for animal lovers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Went there yesterday with my friend and had an amazing time and experience with beaitiful animals. I got to feed the gibbons, toucan and sloth. Played with a baby anteater, snow leopard and baby tiger. Also got a full tour of their facility and saw ligers! Munchie was an amazing tour guide really taught us a lot about the animals. Definitely a once in a life time experience! Thank you to Maria and Mario for being so nice and letting us be apart of zwf for a day! def. will be back in the future.

• Korean first
“WORTH EVERY MINUTE!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing!!!! Went there today with my friend and myself. Blown away. The place is so clean!! I want to thank Mario and Maria the owners as well as our tour guide "munchie" and Morgan for an unforgettable tour. Still can't wipe the smile off my face. I got to cuddle gibbons, an anteater, a binterong, a tiger cub, a snow leopard a sloth and a full grown tiger named Titan. Again thank you thank you. Please visit this place!!! So worth it !!!!!

Miami Beach, Florida, USA
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Unforgettable memories! Amazing animals and helpfull staf! :) My son is a animal lover that will never forget that trip...he left the place crying...cant wait to go back! :)

Visited January 2013
Miami, Florida, USA
“Go to this place. Now.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I took my cousin here because he wanted something interesting to record with his new camera, and he got what he was looking for. The staff is really nice, and our tour guide, Chelsea, was awesome and did not make me feel awkward. We were supposed to make a reservation for the tour, but I was ignorant to the fact until we showed up. However, they allowed us in anyway and did not make a big deal out of it. If you like animals more than people, this is the place to go. We held Javi the lemur and fed the gibbons marshmallows and cereal. We went into the capuchin monkey cage and they climbed on us and Antoinette (one of the monkeys) loved me and we played with Athena, the baby tiger. A baby tiger. I can die happy now. Overall, that was the highlight of my week. It is a bit pricey though, but totally worth it in my opinion.

Visited January 2013
Jupiter, Florida
“BEST EXPERIENCE EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

So I got this for my girlfriend as a holiday present and she had no idea and absolutely loved it. The staff were all amazing especially Andrea, really funny and intelligent girl. Really jealous of her job. If you go bring your camera ready to go and give as much attention to the gibbon George for us until we can return we loved him!!! I cant sort this into a specific "group" its good for everyone.

Visited December 2012