“Pricey for roughing it.” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Cabins at Oleta River State Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Cabins at Oleta River State Park
Save Saved
You added Cabins at Oleta River State Park to your Saves list
Oleta River State Park, Miami, FL 33160-4460   |
Ranked #27 of 35 Specialty Lodging in Miami
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Pricey for roughing it.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I realize that when staying in a cabin at a state park we were not in for luxury however I would expect reasonable comfort for paying $124.30 (for two nights.) The beds/slabs in the cabin had pseudo mattresses on them that were probably as hard as the wood floor. The bathrooms that are a very short distance from the cabins are in need of some serious updates and "tlc." For the money, I was not pleased.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Families
Solo
Business
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Besides making s'mores and having some good laughs... We decided to make things a little more interesting by parking the car next to the cabin to hear music from the car radio!... Boy were we in for a rude awakening the park asst. manager who stays in the park after 5:30 called the cops on us for having the car parked next to our cabin.Crazy mind you the day before we had done the same thing and he came over to tell us to turn down the music not once did he say we can't park the car next to our cabin am not so stupid to do something when told not to. For the fact that we were treated like 5 year old constantly being told what to do.. Mind you quiet time is at 11:00 the guy came over at 9:42 to tell us we couldn't have the music on did I forget to mention are neighbors didn't even hear are car music... And they had a huge wedding after party celebration talk about discrimination for being Hispanic because it was us who they were constantly bothering I would definitely not recommend this park to anyone and I wish I could upload how my arms and back are at this very moment... mosquitoes bites and ge gen TAKE BUG REPELLENT... Besides getting the cops called on eaten alive by mosquitoes this was the worst experience of my LIFE!

• Stayed December 2012

Been to Cabins at Oleta River State Park? Share your experiences!