$95/night in Paradise! South of 5th Art Deco

Saved Save
You added $95/night in Paradise! South of 5th Art Deco to your Saves list.
South Beach Living in style!
Our Beach & Park that await you only 2 streets away :)
A truly historical Art Deco building.
As you arrive, Privacy and Flowers greet you :)
Perfect for an early morning coffee, or a glass of wine :)
Miami
Condo/Apartment –
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

TrusWho_M...
Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey
“My Awesome...35th birthday getaway with my 2 best friends.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

From the time I inquired about date availability, the owner Jesse was very delightful. The condo is nestled in a beautiful residential area which does make for difficulty with parking but there is a parking garage just around the corner that cost $20 a day. However, if you manage to get a spot at a meter you can pay at a machine instead of putting money in the meter, for the amount of hours you desire. This worked best for us during our stay. Ok, back to the condo. The kitchen is completely furnished, bathroom clean(loved the step in-shower), the idea of having a washer/dryer made packing that much easier; didn't have to bring as much clothing. Depending on how fast you walk the beach is 5-8 minutes away. If you need a large pool this isn't the place for you buy if you desire, a place to just relax for an hour to read, glass of wine it's nice. Overall, we enjoyed the condo location and the people we met. Oh... And I can't forget Diana and her husband whom live in the building were very sweet. We had wonderful Cuban food at Versailles in Little Havana. I hope I haven't left anything important out...but it's late and I have to work. Any questions please feel free to email me directly... Again, I loved it and would love to go back with my husband.

5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Service
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Interested in this property?
Make Inquiry
$95
Night
Week
Month
Additional fees may be applied by owner
Book this property
Or, send the owner a message
Send Message
Response Time: Within a day
Calendar Updated: 4 days ago
$10,000 Peace of Mind Guarantee
Learn more
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing