“Always reliable” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Orlando, Florida
“Always reliable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Came here for a late lunch on saturday. Had to wait 5 minutes to be seated.(Not long at all for Cheesecake factory standards). Server was prompt and personable. Started off with the dynamite shrimp. Not much flavor-(sauce had too much mayo). My wife had BBQ Chicken pizza which came out hot and fresh-sauce was good just not plentiful. I had the skinny chicken and pasta which came out with plenty of sauce and garlic-which I love. Not disappointed-Servers, hosts, etc were all smiling and friendly.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Miami
“Always reliably tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Took two employees here for a birthday lunch. Total bill was $100 for three so it's a little pricey. They ordered off the regular menu and portions were big enough for them to take home. I ordered off the low calorie menu and the white chicken chili is always good.As is typical with this chain it's noisy and bustling.
If you come to this location at the Dolphin Mall in Miami leave extra time to park as parking is always nuts here.

Visited May 2014
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Awesome spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

This restaurant was awesome and the wait was not long. Service and food were great! I would recommend the Georgia Peach and the cuban rolls! The chicken salad is the best I have ever had as well!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hamburg,Germany
“My favorite Restaurant - best dishes in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

The Cheesecake Factory at the Dolphin Mall is one of my favorite to go for dinner. Excellent food, Great and Freindly staff and location is perfect after a shopping trip !
My recommendation: Chicken Fettuchini with sun dried tomatoes.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mansfield, England
“Initial low expectations were exceeded!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

We had arrived late in Miami and as we were staying near here we decided to give it a go (enticed by the cheesecake of course!) I had imagined the food wouldn't be that great. I was wrong, it was actually very good for a chain style restaurant. The menu is huge and the portions are generous by European standards. So much so we couldn't fit the cheesecake in - but we took some away. I don't remember the exact flavour but I think it was smores (being British I have no clue what that is!) and toasted marshmallow, which actually came on the side. Amazing!! One plea - don't drown the gorgeous cheesecake in squirty cream (or at least ask if people want it).