“Beautiful Place!” 5 of 5 stars

Miami, Florida
8 attraction reviews
“Beautiful Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing! It's very underground and it's a shame not many people know about this place. There is tons of fish to choose from. There is no place ON EARTH like this place! The staff are nice, friendly and welcoming. The place is clean and organized!

Visited May 2013

Miami, Florida
“Great fish store, the absolute best in Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had a pleasant experience here today. I had been looking for a store where I can buy fish, plants and anything else I need for a decent price, and be able to pick and choose from a vast selection. And let me tell you, they have a vast array of fish and plants to choose from. Thousands of fish and tens of thousands of plants. It is really an amazing place. The staff was very knowledgable and patient. Very nice people. I plan to make this my go-to store for my aquarium needs.

Visited February 2013

Been to Neighborhood Fish Farm? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Neighborhood Fish Farm, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later