“Beautiful Place!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #83 of 296 things to do in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: A local-owned and operated family business that's been in South Florida since 1971. Specializing in all fresh water tropical fish and koi, including Angelfish, Cichlids, Gourami, Guppies, Mollies, Swordtails, Oscars, Arowana, and More! Come on out with friends and family to see a place "Like Nowhere Else On Earth."
Miami, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Beautiful Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing! It's very underground and it's a shame not many people know about this place. There is tons of fish to choose from. There is no place ON EARTH like this place! The staff are nice, friendly and welcoming. The place is clean and organized!

Visited May 2013

Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great fish store, the absolute best in Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had a pleasant experience here today. I had been looking for a store where I can buy fish, plants and anything else I need for a decent price, and be able to pick and choose from a vast selection. And let me tell you, they have a vast array of fish and plants to choose from. Thousands of fish and tens of thousands of plants. It is really an amazing place. The staff was very knowledgable and patient. Very nice people. I plan to make this my go-to store for my aquarium needs.

Visited February 2013