“Taco Saturday” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 3,659 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Latin, Steakhouse, Tapas
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Metromover Station: Bayfront Park Metrorail Station: Brickell/Government Center Metrobus Stop: Biscayne Blvd and Chopin Plaza
Description: Located at 100 Chopin Plaza, Toro Toro is celebrated chef/restaurateur Richard Sandoval’s creative Pan-Latin interpretation of a contemporary steakhouse. This sophisticated and sexy concept is modeled after Sandoval’s Dubai Toro Toro, which was named “Best Latin” and “Best New Restaurant” by Time Out. The restaurant’s selection of meats, carved tableside rodizio-style, along with an array of small plates, composed main-plates and a la carte steaks draws foodies while Toro Toro’s buzz-worthy bar, emphasizing Latin-inspired cocktails made with ultra-premium Latin spirits and a well-curated collection of fine wines from around the world, draws the cocktail crowd. COMPLIMENTARY VALET PARKING is available for dinner and brunch at Toro Toro.
Miami, Florida
“Taco Saturday”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Great bargain for 18.21! Just three beers will get your money's worth. Must try the Tortilla Soup and the Carne Asada. Server Farah hooked us up when they ran out of Pacifico. Check it out and bring hungry friends along!

Arminio R, Director of Operations at Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Dear fneri86,

Thank you so much for your fantastic remarks! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed our "Tacos y Chelas" promotion and received great service from Farah. I'm thrilled that you found your dining experience to be of great value and I truly appreciate your recommendations.

I do hope it's not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

• Polish first
Atlanta, Georgia
“Meal I will dream about”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Excellent Food, Drink, & Friends. We started with Happy Hour and moved to the dining room for an fabulous dining experiance. Will be back soon!

Dear Fun_Traveler45,

We thank you very much for your 5-star review and your kind words about Toro Toro. I am pleased and proud to count you among our customers and I'm delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us. I am thrilled that you were able to relax with your friends and enjoy both Happy Hour and our dinner options. Your comments have been shared with our team and we hope to see you again soon!

Miami, Florida
“Tacos & Chelas!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

This past saturday we came to experience the "Tacos & Chelas" concept and OMG! Was it good! The create your own tacos idea is one of a kind! and it only gets better with the Mexican beer selection!... We had an excellent saturday! lunch, service, decor and music where just right.
Guess what's for Brunch/Lunch for me this weekend? Toro Toro Restaurant!!

Dear Giselle N,

Thank you so much for your review of Toro Toro. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our "Tacos y Chelas" promotion and feel you received great service. It’s something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

I'm most proud to hear that you had such a great time that you're already planning your next visit! We look forward to having you again. I do hope that you have the opportunity to try our great dinner menu as well!

“Great !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed a great couple of meals at toro toro . Patricio took great care of us anticipating our wants and needs great service!

Dear Tina B,

Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our staff including Patricio. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Miami
“Best Time Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Toro Toro is a great place to have dinner. I've come a few times and I always enjoy myself. The service is exceptional. Last Saturday I tried there Taco lunch at it was amazing. All you can eat mexican food along with mexican beer, what more can you ask to star you Saturday. Also, I wanna thank the entire staff for being so attentive.

Dear SasamR,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. I truly appreciate your loyalty to Toro Toro and I'm thrilled that we continue to offer you great meals and memorable experiences. Most importantly, I am so proud that you receive exemplary service from our staff. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with the team and congratulate them on a job well done!

As one of TripAdvisor's Senior Reviewers, I value your feedback and hope that have the opportunity to visit us again soon.