“South beach ride - LOVED IT!” 4 of 5 stars

and up
Guided Electric Bike Tour of Key Biscayne or South Beach
Ranked #11 of 156 Tours & Activities in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Electric bikes are a fun, easy and sweat free way to get around Miami. The A2B Metro has 7 gears and rides and pedals like a regular bicycle. This will allow you to get some exercise if you like, and with the twist of the throttle, you may increase your speed without pedaling at all! Ride up to 20 mph (32.2 km/h) and up to 40 miles (64.3km) without pedaling! Guided and self-guided tours of South Beach, to Key Biscayne and to Fairchild Gardens are available. FREE delivery and pick up to your hotel.
Toronto, Canada
“South beach ride - LOVED IT!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

We were on mother-daughter visit and wanted to see Miami. We called Ray last minute to see if we could book a tour and he was very accommodating. He was able to set the girls up on the cruisers as they have a lighter weight frame. He gave us a quick lesson and off we went. What a wonderful way to see Miami! We particularly loved going by the harbor to see the cruise ships and being in the heart of Miami. I would highly recommend it. We will be back in December and are looking to take advantage of the Key Biscayne tour.

Visited November 2013

Louisville, Kentucky
“EASY DAY-THE EASY WAY”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Was in town to support my boyfriend running the Miami Ironman 70.3...Wheels 2 Go made it easy for me to tool around and watch the athletes at different stages. Was fun to ride and easy to use. Highly recommend!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great way to see Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I can't say enough good things about the bike tours. Very good way to relax and explore south beach and key biscayne. I would highly recommend their service.

San Jose, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This excursion is worth your time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

The staff was not only friendly and knowledgeable about Miami, but extremely accommodating. They went out of their way to ensure that we got the chance to experience this excursion even though we had a limited/tight schedule.

It was an amazing way to see different parts of the city, I'd do it again anytime. Good use of time and money. I highly recommend it.

London
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 101 helpful votes
“Peleton-free!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I was lucky enough to have a personal guided tour with Ray the highly personable and knowledgeable CEO of the company and I can't think of a better way of spending 2 hours around Miami Beach, the Art deco district and downtown Miami, just brilliant! Thank you Ray and I hope your new bikes arrived safely - from the pictures you showed me I'm sure they'll add even more to what is a great experience!

Ray M, Manager at Wheels 2 Go Miami, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
We are pleased that you enjoyed your first time seeing South Beach. It surely is quite different to the sites and scenery of London. Hopefully on your return you'll get to experience the rest of beautiful Miami and Key Biscayne . Thank You!

Been to Wheels 2 Go Miami? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Wheels 2 Go Miami, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.