“EASY DAY-THE EASY WAY” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 176 activities in Miami
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Electric bikes are a fun, easy and sweat free way to get around Miami. The A2B Metro has 7 gears and rides and pedals like a regular bicycle. This will allow you to get some exercise if you like, and with the twist of the throttle, you may increase your speed without pedaling at all! Ride up to 20 mph (32.2 km/h) and up to 40 miles (64.3km) without pedaling! Guided and self-guided tours of South Beach, to Key Biscayne and to Fairchild Gardens are available. FREE delivery and pick up to your hotel.
Louisville, Kentucky
“EASY DAY-THE EASY WAY”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Was in town to support my boyfriend running the Miami Ironman 70.3...Wheels 2 Go made it easy for me to tool around and watch the athletes at different stages. Was fun to ride and easy to use. Highly recommend!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great way to see Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about the bike tours. Very good way to relax and explore south beach and key biscayne. I would highly recommend their service.

San Jose, California
“This excursion is worth your time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

The staff was not only friendly and knowledgeable about Miami, but extremely accommodating. They went out of their way to ensure that we got the chance to experience this excursion even though we had a limited/tight schedule.

It was an amazing way to see different parts of the city, I'd do it again anytime. Good use of time and money. I highly recommend it.

London
3 attraction reviews
“Peleton-free!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I was lucky enough to have a personal guided tour with Ray the highly personable and knowledgeable CEO of the company and I can't think of a better way of spending 2 hours around Miami Beach, the Art deco district and downtown Miami, just brilliant! Thank you Ray and I hope your new bikes arrived safely - from the pictures you showed me I'm sure they'll add even more to what is a great experience!

Ray M, Manager at Wheels 2 Go Miami, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
We are pleased that you enjoyed your first time seeing South Beach. It surely is quite different to the sites and scenery of London. Hopefully on your return you'll get to experience the rest of beautiful Miami and Key Biscayne . Thank You!
Ann Arbor MI
12 attraction reviews
“We covered a lot of ground!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

This could not have been easier or more fun! We had two bikes delivered right to our hotel in Coconut Grove, then spent the day cruising around fancy neighborhoods, parks, and the waterfront. We barely used any pedal power the entire day, and we were often traveling close to the maximum 20/mph for about five hours (we stopped a few times for lunch, etc.), and the bikes had more than enough battery power for that.

I'm 5'2" and almost 60 years old and while the bikes are considerably heavier than a regular one I had very little problem handling it. Even when I hit upheaved pavement on a narrow bike path going through a gate I was able to stop and regroup without much of a problem. My friend is about 6' tall and after adjusting the bike seat up (tool provided) he had no problem either.

The owner offered to provide a map and had suggestions for off-the-beaten path places to ride, and at the end of the day they were there right on time to pick up the bikes.

These are easy to operate and each comes with a helmet, lock, small bag to carry hats, water bottles, keys, cameras, phones, and a wire basket on the back for bigger things. Do it. You'll have a blast!

Visited September 2013
Ray M, Manager at Wheels 2 Go Miami, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank you for your review! We are happy that you were able to enjoy many of the sites in and around Miami and Coconut Grove without pedaling. The Wheels 2 Go team looks forward to serving you again on your return visit!

Been to Wheels 2 Go Miami? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Wheels 2 Go Miami, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later