“Amazing way to see the entire area and avoid parking hassle.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 176 activities in Miami
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Electric bikes are a fun, easy and sweat free way to get around Miami. The A2B Metro has 7 gears and rides and pedals like a regular bicycle. This will allow you to get some exercise if you like, and with the twist of the throttle, you may increase your speed without pedaling at all! Ride up to 20 mph (32.2 km/h) and up to 40 miles (64.3km) without pedaling! Guided and self-guided tours of South Beach, to Key Biscayne and to Fairchild Gardens are available. FREE delivery and pick up to your hotel.
“Amazing way to see the entire area and avoid parking hassle.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

We rented two bikes over the weekend of the 4th. We didn't know South Beach very well before the trip. the bikes allowed us to explore hassle-free all day. I just wish they were in Boston too.

Visited July 2013

Whittier, California, United States
“The Bike tour completed our trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I am from Los Angeles CA. This was my third trip to Miami and my girlfriends and I wanted to do something different and memorable. We booked this about a week prior to our trip. Even before our trip, we were pleased and happy with Ray the tour guide. He was helpful and extremely accommodating with us. Once the day came, we were excited and ready for the experience. It took a little getting use to but that was part of the fun. We had blast. The bike tour was fun. We were able to see parts of Miami that we haven't seeing even having been there three times. I absolutely recommend it and I would do it again. I hope his business has continued success and people continue to enjoy it and make memories just as my friends and I did. THANKS RAY!!!

Visited May 2013
Miami, Florida
“A must do while in Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I had friends over from Germany and of course I needed to entertain them. I saw people cruising around Miami with these bikes and I found out you can rent them. Since the Conrad hotel is in my neighbor hood I called the Concierge about information and he actually said they rent them out there. He made arrangements for me and Ray came by with great ideas where to go and what to do. He had a great map which was very helpful too. We ended up discovering Key Biscayne as Ray suggested and it was so much fun. The bikes, Ray and the service he provides is wonderful. A must do while in Miami.

Visited April 2013
San Diego, California
“Ultimate Miami Excursion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I am an active guy and enjoy doing active things on vacations. I came on a visit from San Diego and thought this was such a cool idea! We called Ray up and he delivered the bikes right to our hotel free of charge. Marvin, the gentlemen that delivered us the bikes outfitted us with some sweet bikes. We rode all over Miami Beach and had a great time. I would recommend this excursion ten times over for anyone thats looking to see Miami the right way.

Visited April 2013
Rome, Italy
“heavily recomended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

As a concierge in Downtown Miami, let me recommend this activities, as one of the best sightseeing tours in Miami. Riding an electric bike from Downtown Miami to South Beach using the Venetian Causeway with relaxing stops in Ocean Drive and Lincoln Road could be an excellent half day tour in South Florida. Bikes are comfortable, easy to ride, and the electric battery works perfectly..

Visited May 2013

Been to Wheels 2 Go Miami? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Wheels 2 Go Miami, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later