“A must do while in Miami” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 176 activities in Miami
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Electric bikes are a fun, easy and sweat free way to get around Miami. The A2B Metro has 7 gears and rides and pedals like a regular bicycle. This will allow you to get some exercise if you like, and with the twist of the throttle, you may increase your speed without pedaling at all! Ride up to 20 mph (32.2 km/h) and up to 40 miles (64.3km) without pedaling! Guided and self-guided tours of South Beach, to Key Biscayne and to Fairchild Gardens are available. FREE delivery and pick up to your hotel.
Miami, Florida
“A must do while in Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I had friends over from Germany and of course I needed to entertain them. I saw people cruising around Miami with these bikes and I found out you can rent them. Since the Conrad hotel is in my neighbor hood I called the Concierge about information and he actually said they rent them out there. He made arrangements for me and Ray came by with great ideas where to go and what to do. He had a great map which was very helpful too. We ended up discovering Key Biscayne as Ray suggested and it was so much fun. The bikes, Ray and the service he provides is wonderful. A must do while in Miami.

San Diego, California
“Ultimate Miami Excursion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I am an active guy and enjoy doing active things on vacations. I came on a visit from San Diego and thought this was such a cool idea! We called Ray up and he delivered the bikes right to our hotel free of charge. Marvin, the gentlemen that delivered us the bikes outfitted us with some sweet bikes. We rode all over Miami Beach and had a great time. I would recommend this excursion ten times over for anyone thats looking to see Miami the right way.

Rome, Italy
“heavily recomended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

As a concierge in Downtown Miami, let me recommend this activities, as one of the best sightseeing tours in Miami. Riding an electric bike from Downtown Miami to South Beach using the Venetian Causeway with relaxing stops in Ocean Drive and Lincoln Road could be an excellent half day tour in South Florida. Bikes are comfortable, easy to ride, and the electric battery works perfectly..

Visited May 2013
3 attraction reviews
“So good we booked the next day...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We booked these bikes for my birthday for 4 hours. We booked before we went and arranged by email for the bikes to be dropped off at our hotel. Ray rang our hotel the day before to confirm times etc. Ray was fantastic, he gave us a map, shows us the best routes and recommended places to stop and eat.
We set off to South Beach from our downtown hotel and stopped at a hotel overlooking the water that Ray had told us about. The bikes were very easy to operate, fun to ride and great to get around. We had a lovely lunch then continued on to South Beach, rode down the sidewalk and back again before heading back home. 4 hours was just the right length of time for us, we didn't have to rush and got to see everything we wanted.
Ray had told us about a few different routes around Miami and becuase we enjoyed them so much, the next day we rang Ray and arranged to rent the bikes again. Ray came along again to drop them off, recommended another place for lunch and talked us through the route again. This time we headed to the south point of Miami, through Old Culter Road (which was very beautiful - see photos) and down to Matheson Hammock Park and Beach (which was stunning). We went a lot further on the second day and got to see something a bit different.
I would highly recommend using these electric bikes to anyone visiting Miami. Ray was a great help and very friendly. We saw so much more than we would have on a bus or walking, plus the bikes were super fun.

South Miami, Florida, United States
“A Great Bonding Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I’m Emily from Ft. Lauderdale. My dad and I went to Miami on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. We went to explore South Beach. Instead of dealing with the traffic and parking, we rented electric bikes. Oh my gosh, we had so much fun! We started the day in downtown Miami where we went to The Doubletree Hotel to pick up the bikes. We then took the bikes across the Venetian Islands to South Beach. The traffic was bad, like it often is in Miami, but we just kept on cruising. We were able to use the bike paths, the sidewalks, and the beaches. It was so easy to maneuver thru the crowd. We got to see so much. Normally when I spend a day in South Beach I’m lucky if I get to see a ¼ of it. But that day we saw everything! Not to mentions the gorgeous weather we were having. We took side streets that I’ve never seen before. We went on Lincoln Rd. and had lunch. Then we cruised down to South Point where we had gelato. After that to end our amazing day we went back to downtown Miami over the 395 bridge that took us way up in the sky over looking the Miami Bay and the city of Miami. When we reached the other side the hotel wasn’t more than 3 blocks away and we dropped the bikes back off. Wow, what a day! My dad said this was one of his top five days in his life. I would have to agree myself!

Visited April 2013

Been to Wheels 2 Go Miami? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Wheels 2 Go Miami, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later