“Best way of going around Miami !!” 5 of 5 stars

$50*
and up
Ranked #9 of 234 Activities in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Electric bikes are a fun, easy and sweat free way to get around Miami. The A2B Metro has 7 gears and rides and pedals like a regular bicycle. This will allow you to get some exercise if you like, and with the twist of the throttle, you may increase your speed without pedaling at all! Ride up to 20 mph (32.2 km/h) and up to 40 miles (64.3km) without pedaling! Guided and self-guided tours of South Beach, to Key Biscayne and to Fairchild Gardens are available. FREE delivery and pick up to your hotel.
Miami, Florida
“Best way of going around Miami !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Amazing experience on these bikes. They are so easy to handle and so much fun !
We took them with a group of friends for a few hours - best outing I've had to go around Miami !
We took them from Brickell, went all around Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, all the way to Key Biscayne at night time.
After our long 4-5 hour tour we still had half a battery left.

I Highly Recommend !

Visited August 2012

Miami, Florida
“What a great way to see Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

The staff was fantastic and very helpful. My wife was put at ease as the staff explained the bikes. We had a great time very easy to see the sights and avoid traffic and stop lights.

Visited March 2013
“Excellent family outing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

My family had a great time today biking around Oleta River State park. The employees at wheels to go were extremely professional and customer-service oriented. They brought the bikes to us, suggested the place for our trip and even provided a cart for the baby! The motorized bikes were amazing for those of us who didn't want to peddle the entire time :) I'd definitely use wheels to go again!

Montreal
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent! Very happy we did this, great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

My girlfriend and I rented two electric beach cruisers and we loved our experience. The bikes were a lot of fun and the service was impeccable. Ray is the person I spoke to on the phone and he was very kind and helpful -- suggesting routes for our trip and cool restaurants near the beach.

They delivered the bikes to our place in North Miami in 30 minutes and picked them up the next day at the exact time they said they would be there. The bikes themselves are super fun and easy to use. Miami was windy and I ended up being on electric mode most of the time.

Would definitely recommend this to friends and family.

Tamy

Visited March 2013
Miami Beach, Florida, United States
“It was so much Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I Went around Brickell with my friends. It was a great experience, if your interested in riding bike i highly recommend for you to rent from this company. They have magnificent customer service and are very attentive. The bikes ride smoothly and are very HASSLE free.

Visited January 2013

Been to Wheels 2 Go Miami? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Wheels 2 Go Miami, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.