“Excellent family outing!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 176 activities in Miami
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Electric bikes are a fun, easy and sweat free way to get around Miami. The A2B Metro has 7 gears and rides and pedals like a regular bicycle. This will allow you to get some exercise if you like, and with the twist of the throttle, you may increase your speed without pedaling at all! Ride up to 20 mph (32.2 km/h) and up to 40 miles (64.3km) without pedaling! Guided and self-guided tours of South Beach, to Key Biscayne and to Fairchild Gardens are available. FREE delivery and pick up to your hotel.
“Excellent family outing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

My family had a great time today biking around Oleta River State park. The employees at wheels to go were extremely professional and customer-service oriented. They brought the bikes to us, suggested the place for our trip and even provided a cart for the baby! The motorized bikes were amazing for those of us who didn't want to peddle the entire time :) I'd definitely use wheels to go again!

Montreal
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent! Very happy we did this, great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

My girlfriend and I rented two electric beach cruisers and we loved our experience. The bikes were a lot of fun and the service was impeccable. Ray is the person I spoke to on the phone and he was very kind and helpful -- suggesting routes for our trip and cool restaurants near the beach.

They delivered the bikes to our place in North Miami in 30 minutes and picked them up the next day at the exact time they said they would be there. The bikes themselves are super fun and easy to use. Miami was windy and I ended up being on electric mode most of the time.

Would definitely recommend this to friends and family.

Tamy

Visited March 2013
Miami Beach, Florida, United States
“It was so much Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I Went around Brickell with my friends. It was a great experience, if your interested in riding bike i highly recommend for you to rent from this company. They have magnificent customer service and are very attentive. The bikes ride smoothly and are very HASSLE free.

Visited January 2013
Los Angeles, California, United States
“Awesome time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

My fiancee and I rented a few of the bikes while staying at the Conrad in Miami. We had a blast riding them over to Key Biscayne. A big thank you to Ray for showing us the bikes and answering our questions!

Visited February 2013
Lakewood, New Jersey
“Electric Biking in Miami Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I decided to splurge and stay at the Grand Beach Hotel in Miami Beach. It was a beautiful stay. The staff, extremely helpful and ultra pleasant. The room was clean and current with a balcony overlooking the ocean, the bay and downtown Miami. The only complaint being the fridge not having enough room to fully open (quite minor I would say)

The concierge was more than helpful and provided us with daily activities that seemed perfectly customized to what we were up for.

He suggested one day that we rent electric bikes (instead of standard bikes or scooters/motor bikes). He said that it would be the most suited for full access to everywhere with enough speed. We had never heard of this and were wary at first.

The concierge had been so helpful to that point that we decided to trust our gut and follow his suggestion. He stated that the bikes would be brought to the hotel within 30 minutes - how convenient - almost too convenient. Sure enough, he called our room 20 minutes later stating that our bikes were ready for us. We were given proper safety instruction and a few test drives in the parking lot. Picked it up right away - was extremely easy.

These bikes can either be used as regular bikes (pedals) or electric (or a mix of both). We were able to take them up to 20-25 mph's.

We started out at the hotel and biked through downtown and into key biscayne and back (25-30 miles) and were able to stop numerous times to enjoy the sights. The advantage of these bikes were that we were not limited (like scooters/motor bikes) to the road and were able to mix and match between busy sidewalks and the streets. It was far safer in the busier streets and far faster than standards bikes.

It was the perfect way to see the sights and enjoy the weather. The bikes were perfect and we had zero problem with them. Many folks that we passed looked at us like we were either super bikers or from the moon - they were enamored by it.

I never write reviews but I could not get over how much we enjoyed this and how great the service was that came with it so I decided to do the right thing and let others know how great this was/is.

We arrived back and left our bikes at the front of the hotel and were told that this will just be charged to our room. Again, how convenient!!

I have tried and experienced everything and this was the perfect day.

I wish that I remembered the name of the concierge that was so helpful but I do not.

I hope this review helps others who are not aware of this as the perfect activity and a great way to see Miami.

Visited February 2013

Been to Wheels 2 Go Miami? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Wheels 2 Go Miami, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later