“Awesome way to see a lot of Miami/SoBe” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 176 activities in Miami
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Electric bikes are a fun, easy and sweat free way to get around Miami. The A2B Metro has 7 gears and rides and pedals like a regular bicycle. This will allow you to get some exercise if you like, and with the twist of the throttle, you may increase your speed without pedaling at all! Ride up to 20 mph (32.2 km/h) and up to 40 miles (64.3km) without pedaling! Guided and self-guided tours of South Beach, to Key Biscayne and to Fairchild Gardens are available. FREE delivery and pick up to your hotel.
Washington, DC
“Awesome way to see a lot of Miami/SoBe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

My boyfriend and I rented e-bikes from Wheels 2 Go on our recent trip to Miami and we could not have been happier with our experience. From first contact on the phone through actually getting the bikes and even after we returned them, their customer service was outstanding! The bikes were super-easy to learn to operate and Ray was great with directions and suggested tours.

The bikes have a 40 mile range so we were able to meet Ray and the truck at the Intercontinental Hotel in downtown Miami (We were staying in Biscayne Park) and ride the bikes over to South Beach for the afternoon. The cost wasn't that much for the value we got because you know you can always see more riding a bike than riding in a car. (And parking a bike is a lot easier than parking a car!)

Neither my boyfriend nor I are in great physical shape so we appreciated the fact that the little motor powered us almost 18 miles round trip. Physically fit folks have the option of pedaling as much or as little as they want. We rented the bikes for 4 hours and it took every bit of that time to ride over to South Beach, tour the boardwalk, have lunch, and return.

Nothing happened to the bikes mechanically while we were out, but I also got the impression that they are pretty responsive to help calls if something should happen. In addition, Ray called us later that night to make sure we had a good time because he had not been able to meet us at the rendezvous sight to return the bikes.

Overall, it was a great experience!

Visited February 2013

“Super fun !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Great way to have a good time with family and friends we had so much fun riding around key biscayne !!!!

Mexico City
“Best way to visit Miami Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

A business trip had me staying in the Intercontinental Hotel in downtown Miami. Of all the ways to spend a day or half a day in Miami Beach / South Beach, an electric bike is by far the best. The bike was delivered to the doorstep of my hotel at the time I requested, equipped with a good-sized basket, a map, an audio guide and a lock. I moved at my own pace, parked where I wanted and felt great having control of where to go and how fast at every moment. Sightseeing is much better in an open-air, silent bike than in a car. You can pedal to feel you are doing some exercise, but the electric charge allows you to travel at least 4 hours without pedaling at all; going from the mainland to Miami Beach and back in a standard bike is too much for an untrained person.

Visited January 2013
New York City, New York
“Great experience at the Intercontinental”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Was visiting Miami and staying at the Intercontinental. Great hotel (I love this chain - Prague and Italy are great, too!) with all the amenities you expect from Intercontinental. Apparently they just renovated.

Anyway, they have these great environmentally sensitive (electric or pedal!) bikes were available at the hotel to tour Miami. I rode around for a few hours and it was fantastic! When my conscious allowed me to stop pedaling - I took advantage of the electric power! Super easy, and no expensive taxis!!

Highly recommend Both!

Visited December 2012
Santa Cruz, California, USA
“SO much fun to see South Beach by bike!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I saw the bikes in the lobby and we rented them for a few hours to check out South Beach. This is THE BEST WAY to get around town! Had a great time, the bikes were fabulous. They delivered them to us within minutes, gave a full explaination on using them and riding them was truly a high point of our visit. Renting these is really a MUST DO!!

Visited December 2012

Been to Wheels 2 Go Miami? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Wheels 2 Go Miami, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later