“BEST experience ever!” 5 of 5 stars

866-665-8834
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Off-Road Hummer Tour and Luxury Airboat Safari!Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime, a private luxury tour of the Florida Everglades! We will pick you up from anywhere in Dade, Broward, Monroe, Palm Beach and Collier counties. All tours are private and include door to door service. Picnic-style lunch is also included.Our adventures are twofold, an off-road hummer adventure, then a private luxury Airboat Safari!
Coconut Creek, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“BEST experience ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I was super thrilled at the end of my tour! Our family learned so much from this off road experience, was well worth the money and we will going back shortly. Touring with this company is a must do if visiting the Everglades. Thanks again!

Visited February 2013

Miami, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Absolutely AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

One of the best tours I've ever done! I visited the Everglades when I was younger and camped out overnight, & it didn't compare to this exhilarating experience. Thanks so much!

Visited March 2013
Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great adventure!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

This was an awesome adventure!! Our tourguide was very knowledgeable and showed us a variety of wild and plant life. Thrilling and informative!!

Visited December 2012
Key , Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Duuude... Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Went with my cousins and I thought it was just going to be a boring ride in circles around the everglades and you know maybe see some gators from a distance... Yeah right! There's mud flying and life everywhere. There wasn't a boring moment on this trip, I can't wait till they come back down and we do this again! Strongly Recommend :)

Visited December 2012
Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

One of the best tours i have ever experienced. I saw so much wildlife and felt very VIP inside the hummer. I highly reccomend is tour for those visiting and even for those who live in south florida. Many times we dont realize what we have in our backyard. Top notch tour right here!!!! Thanks for everything!!!

Visited November 2012