“what an experience” 5 of 5 stars

866-665-8834
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Off-Road Hummer Tour and Luxury Airboat Safari!Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime, a private luxury tour of the Florida Everglades! We will pick you up from anywhere in Dade, Broward, Monroe, Palm Beach and Collier counties. All tours are private and include door to door service. Picnic-style lunch is also included.Our adventures are twofold, an off-road hummer adventure, then a private luxury Airboat Safari!
Miami, Florida, United States
“what an experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

WOW!! speechless!. the tour began when i sat on that driver's seat. how much adrenaline was running while driving. the tour guide that we followed were very helpful and knew exactly how to guide us when to turn stop and even press the gas. the airboat ridwas a thrilling experience of speed. what an amazing time. thank you David you guys are doing a great job!!!!

Visited December 2012

Panama City, Panama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A one of a kind experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Wanting to see everything the Everglades has to offer, this is exactly the perfect choice for the experience! My husband and I were able to enjoy an entertaining but secure trip! The animals we wanted to see were at the reach of our tips! Its something I will never forget, I cannot wait to do it again!

Visited October 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

My friends and I came from Venezuela to visit. It was our first time in miami and we were recommended to go on a tour in the everglades with Everglades Hummer Tours and Airboat Safari. Seeing and riding in a hummer was awesome itself. We got a VIP tour experience and we were able to stop whenever we wanted for pictures and sight seeing. The driver was super cool and friendly. The off roading and airboat were sick! We saw a bunch of alligators and the car was full of mud! I never experienced anything like it. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone. Thanks for the awesome experience. If I come back to miami I will definitely try this tour again.

“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Not only was it fun, but I felt safe. It can get a little messy out there ;) but thats what kick it in the sticks is all about. Looking forward to my next tour!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing tour! Would highly recommend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

The staff is very friendly and professional. The sights I saw we're amazing! Because its a private tour we asked to stop when we saw wild-life and take pictures. We got some amazing shots of the wild-life.

This tour is just overall fun!

For the price of the tour with food included you really can't beat it. Great overall! Would highly recommend.