Everglades Hummer Tours & Airboat Safari Private Tours
Ranked #48 of 179 Activities in Miami
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Off-Road Hummer Tour and Luxury Airboat Safari!Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime, a private luxury tour of the Florida Everglades! We will pick you up from anywhere in Dade, Broward, Monroe, Palm Beach and Collier counties. All tours are private and include door to door service. Picnic-style lunch is also included.Our adventures are twofold, an off-road hummer adventure, then a private luxury Airboat Safari!
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Not only was it fun, but I felt safe. It can get a little messy out there ;) but thats what kick it in the sticks is all about. Looking forward to my next tour!

“Amazing tour! Would highly recommend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

The staff is very friendly and professional. The sights I saw we're amazing! Because its a private tour we asked to stop when we saw wild-life and take pictures. We got some amazing shots of the wild-life.

This tour is just overall fun!

For the price of the tour with food included you really can't beat it. Great overall! Would highly recommend.

“Its the best experience ever !!! ...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

In my experience i would recommend this adventure...its one of the most amazing and exiting adventure i have done.. Thank you guys for the most amazing moment...ill see you guys again soon.. Important going to take my wife as a surprise for the romantic sunset.

“WORTH IT!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Yo this is one of the best experiences I have been able to experience I am a Christian Dj known as DJ-PRAISE. When I contacted this company I asked if I was going to experience what they offered and trust me they kept there promise. My fiancé and I had nothing but FUN FUN FUN time! Not just from where we went and things we saw and did . But even the staff was extremely professional and polite . They made us feel like we were on a mini vacation . If I'm ever back in town I'm definitely going too go back and do this all over again . To the drivers that we had the pleasure of sharing our fun day together David and Freddy thanks again for everything .We need more individuals like you guys to work for companies like the one you guys work for you guys were Awesome

DJ-PRAISE

Sunrise, Florida
“Had a blast !!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

This was my second time doing this tour and can tell you it never let me down. Had an amazing time at the Everglades Hummer Tours & Airboat Safari Private Tours. The tour never had a dull moment and was very imformative. All the staff member were extremely friendly and very welcoming . If your on vacation or just want to have fun I definitey reccomend this tour. :)

Visited November 2012