“Good vibe, beautiful deco.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 102 nightlife in Miami
Type: Bar/ Clubs
Attraction Details
17 attraction reviews
“Good vibe, beautiful deco.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I loved the decoration, vega style kinda club. It is a little pricey, $30 to get in and the drinks $18.
The crowd is mostly people on their 20's
The music is mostly top 40, great Dj.
Beautiful dancers.
I had a very fun time.

Visited March 2013

Cincinnati, Ohio
6 attraction reviews
“Hip-Hop on Saturday”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

This club was a lot of fun for hip hop music on Sat. night, but would have been better if the dance floor had not been turned into a VIP section. You're forced to kind of stand around and fishbowl watch the "VIP". The music was good and it was packed. My only real negative was I ran a tab and when I closed out, the waitress claimed my card magnetic strip was bad (hasn't happened before or since) and wanted me to get cash out of the ATM with the $10 fee. I refused and told her to type in the number, we went back and forth, finally she did it. Later, when I checked my purchases, I was overcharged $15 (guess they were getting that fee any way they could). I am disputing, but would suggest you carefully check your bank statement post visiting.

Tip: If you dine at Room Service, they offer a "limo ride" (party bus) and admission for $20 cover to this venue on Sat.

Visited March 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
15 attraction reviews
“VIP is pointless”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Just came back from Miami for my bday weekend with 9 other friends! In Miami we had a blast until we visited Cameo. We decided to try vip and get bottle service. The whole thing was prearranged (which i guess we should've waited to the night of). Vip was overly crowded so it def did not feel like your traditional vip area. Each party sits right up under each other and we weren't informed that for a group that large we needed at least 3 tables. Each table sat about 3 guest so you can imagine trying to fit 10 in that little space! I was fine with standing until no one in the whole section could move without bumping into someone from other parties. Music was not good at all. Only thing good about the experience was actually being able to see the rest of the club walking out!

New York City, New York
24 attraction reviews
“Cool”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I went for a hip hop night. I dont believe there was a dance floor but the center was mainly filled with VIP sections and loads of people. The DJ was great as well as the ambiance. The drinks are slightly expensive, but it was a cool experience.

Visited May 2012
New Delhi, India
7 attraction reviews
“Nice club in Miami..with 2 genre of music”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Cameo was one of the few clubs I had a chance to visit when I was there in Miami recently
You would normally get passes from the hotel in case you are staying in a good 5star hotel in Miami.

The club is nice and big and place house music on the ground floor. After spending some time i realized there is a first floor also which has hip hop playing there...this area is much fun than being on the ground floor, this is only if you have a good interest in hip hop.

The drinks are expensive as it would be in many top clubs in Miami but you will not mind it considering the crowd is too good around you... Do not dress to much in casuals and caps are strictly not allowed.

Visited August 2012