“No” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Mia Airport Villas

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Mia Airport Villas
You added Mia Airport Villas to your Saves list
4325 & 4335 NW South Tamiami Canal Drive, Miami, FL 33126   |
Ranked #18 of 35 Specialty Lodging in Miami
Miami, Florida
“No”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

I live here, this is by far the worst experience I have had with any apartments in my life. Outdated furniture, it comes from old hotels ie. Ramada or Marriott brand, at least 12 years old. Horrible service, it took 2 months for the office staff to do a walk through of the property after I moved in and will take another month or so to get done. Unorganized, the first month I stayed here they sent me notices of bills due, rent being late, and that my lease was expiring. It is utterly ridiculous that a new tenant would receive such mail after the first week. This is new management, this the worst management I have ever encountered in my life!!! Stay far away!!!! Convenience is no substitute for your sanity and well-being!!!!

• Stayed April 2014

Couples
Solo
Business
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We have live in airport Villas over a year and we love the place . It close to everything and they have a free shuttle to the airport, but we don't use it because we have a car but is nice to know we can use it if we need to go out of town

We get free Wi-Fi and cable TV and they have a gym and pool . We check around for price and this place was much cheaper they been improving the property since get got here .. we are really happy and please with Airport Villas. Geisel and the rest of the staff make sure that we always happy with the property ,I honestly recommend Airport Villas to everyone . we still here and we will stay for another year , this place just make everything easy for us ...

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Nassau, New Providence Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I had a very pleasant stay at Airport Villas, I stayed there five nights and the service was great staff was very friendly. Geisel Alfaro leasing Manager was always eager to assist with any of my concerns. Mr. Claudio Perez is one of the most helpful Property Managers I have ever meet before.,any guest concern he follows up and make sure all guest request are meet. Airport Villas exceeded my expectations the went above and beyond to provide quality guest service.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Mia Airport Villas? Share your experiences!