“Awesome, exciting, unique!” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #50 of 232 Activities in Miami
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: Miami Exotic Auto Racing gives you an opportunity that is reserved for the world’s elite, the once in a lifetime chance to get behind the wheel of your dream car on a professional race track. Our fleet includes exotic cars such as Lamborghini, Ferrari and Audi R8. Learn to race with side by side coaching from one of our professional race drivers, at speeds topping 135 MPH on the Homestead Miami Speedway!
Miami, Florida
“Awesome, exciting, unique!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

I've been to several track days with MEAR and each time is like a new experience. There is nothing like driving a beautiful, exotic car over an actual race track! You get lessons from Professional drivers who show you how to unlock the full potential of the cars. It takes car enthusiasm to a whole new level! The service is incredible too. Truly knowledgeable experts, personalized, and high class. Its a great gift for someone, fantasy indulgence, or just something awesome to try out. I promise that anyone who visits the Miami Exotic team will not be disappointed!

Visited May 2014

Melbourne, Australia
“Supercar Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Absolutely Brilliant!!! So much fun! Was able to drive my dream cars on a track with guidance from the instructors. Cannot recommend highly enough!

Visited August 2014
“A great adrenaline rush !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

I was fortunate to have had a chance to try the Audi R8, Lamborghini & the GTR (Ferrari unavailable) all of the cars had a complete different feel , so it was awesome for the variety ! The staff was friendly & fantastic! All three coaches I had were GREAT , all with their own style - was a great experience!! Left wanting to bring my Vette to the Homestead Speedway!

Visited August 2014
“A fun experience, however...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

If you are not interested in speed and exotic vehicles, I would not recomend spending the money driving one. I think the best experience would be taking the Hot Lap if you're not that crazy about it. I personally bought the Lambo for 3 laps. It was fun really testing that vehicle's speed but the co-driver I was with seemed a bit nervous with me behind the wheel. I am young (19) so I don't blame him but still, him not trusting me made me feel like I couldn't handle the vehicle which affected my performance. I fly planes as a hobby so I'm all about speed and the power of modern engineering, maybe he would have trusted me better with that knowledge. Anyway, if you have money to burn I recommend this. If not, you can still come and watch, it's free for anyone to come take pictures and hear those engines purr.

Miami
“Pure enjoyment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Visiting tourists & even native residents of, South Florida now have an amazing attraction just beyond all the noise of the city of, Miami. Thrill seekers with a need for speed are given a wide open course on a professional race track, safety gear, driving lessons, & most importantly, top of the line luxury cars all at an incredibly affordable price for you & your friends &/or family! Its super safe & a good time. But dont take it from me, see for yourselves!! Visit Miami Exotic Racing In Homestead at your earliest convenience! I can assure you it will not be your last!