“Supercar Fun!” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #50 of 232 Activities in Miami
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: Miami Exotic Auto Racing gives you an opportunity that is reserved for the world’s elite, the once in a lifetime chance to get behind the wheel of your dream car on a professional race track. Our fleet includes exotic cars such as Lamborghini, Ferrari and Audi R8. Learn to race with side by side coaching from one of our professional race drivers, at speeds topping 135 MPH on the Homestead Miami Speedway!
Melbourne, Australia
“Supercar Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Absolutely Brilliant!!! So much fun! Was able to drive my dream cars on a track with guidance from the instructors. Cannot recommend highly enough!

Visited August 2014

“A great adrenaline rush !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

I was fortunate to have had a chance to try the Audi R8, Lamborghini & the GTR (Ferrari unavailable) all of the cars had a complete different feel , so it was awesome for the variety ! The staff was friendly & fantastic! All three coaches I had were GREAT , all with their own style - was a great experience!! Left wanting to bring my Vette to the Homestead Speedway!

Visited August 2014
“A fun experience, however...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

If you are not interested in speed and exotic vehicles, I would not recomend spending the money driving one. I think the best experience would be taking the Hot Lap if you're not that crazy about it. I personally bought the Lambo for 3 laps. It was fun really testing that vehicle's speed but the co-driver I was with seemed a bit nervous with me behind the wheel. I am young (19) so I don't blame him but still, him not trusting me made me feel like I couldn't handle the vehicle which affected my performance. I fly planes as a hobby so I'm all about speed and the power of modern engineering, maybe he would have trusted me better with that knowledge. Anyway, if you have money to burn I recommend this. If not, you can still come and watch, it's free for anyone to come take pictures and hear those engines purr.

Miami
“Pure enjoyment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Visiting tourists & even native residents of, South Florida now have an amazing attraction just beyond all the noise of the city of, Miami. Thrill seekers with a need for speed are given a wide open course on a professional race track, safety gear, driving lessons, & most importantly, top of the line luxury cars all at an incredibly affordable price for you & your friends &/or family! Its super safe & a good time. But dont take it from me, see for yourselves!! Visit Miami Exotic Racing In Homestead at your earliest convenience! I can assure you it will not be your last!

Visited August 2014
“Wish i could afford 100 Laps!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Such a good time. I love cars, of course I cant afford to own so many exotic cars but atleast I can race them around a professional track. The instructor, was very nice and kept trying to get me to beat my last lap time which is the purpose. My first lap I was being a little nervous around the corners and on the next lap the instructor taught me how to get around them without losing to much speed. I drove
The Lambo and the R8. The R8 was easier to handle and a more modern car but driving 130mph in a Lambo may be my biggest bragging rights as of yet. The car is a beast and the employees were all very helpful of me and my friend taking a million pics in front of it. I am saving up for my next trip with my brother who thinks hes the fastest driver in the world with his Toyota LOL.