“Come hungry” 4 of 5 stars

305-599-7729
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #115 of 3,614 restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Walker, Minnesota
“Come hungry”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I love the salad bar and come mostly for it. The meats are great of course, but salty. Service is fantastic but the "gauchos" are slow to return and lamb, sausage and chicken seem to be hard to find.

Visited February 2013

81% Recommend
Miami
“My sons favorite Restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

On the weekends when I have my 13 year old son with me I take him with my girlfriend to "Texas de Brazil" at Dolphin Mall.

The salad bar is excellent: Try the lobster bisque which is perfectly done! also the sauteé mushrooms, the secret is not eating too much of the salad bar, otherwise you won't eat the prime cuts they serve...
Try the "brazilian picanha" which is a "top sirloin, also the filet mignon, or the brazilian sausage... The fried bananas brazilian style are out of this world...
The place is expensive but if you are starving on the weekend and want to have a feast! This place is worth it!!!

Visited December 2012
MIA
“great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

My partner and I go to this restaurant very often, we just love it. We want to extend an especial thank to our Gaucho Flavio, very nice guy, very helpful he will go his way to please us with the actual meat we liked and the cooking style ( Medium to medium rare ), also the bar tender Danilo was very nice with us. This is the place for any occasion, even for no special occasion at all. Be hungry, salad bar is supper duper, cheese, sushi, roasted peppers, asparagus, plenty of salads, smoke salmon, lobster bisque, black beans, white rise, and gratin potatoes. Don't eat too much on the salad bar, you will need the space for the real deal the meats. Register with there website and they will send you buy one get one free cupons for bithday, aniversary. They also have happy hour great price on the house wine $ 5.00
web site: www.texasdebrazil.com

Miami, Florida
“Best Steakhouse in the U.S., maybe in the World.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Honestly my friends, you can't go wrong at this place. I consider myself somewhat of a food critic, and most of the restaurants I go to, I will find something I don't like, but not here.....No matter how hard I try I can't find anything to criticize....only appraise. All you can eat picahna, lamb, steaks, filet mignon, chicken, sausages, etc,etc,etc(There is probably over 10 kinds of cuts). The "salad" bar is way more than a "salad bar", they even have shrimp in chorizo sauce. This place makes the best Crème brûlée my palate has ever tasted. The entire crew will treat you like royalty, the decor is very elegant and refined, and their wine list is superb. For the unequal quantity and quality of food, and the service you receive here, it is worth every red penny and then some more. Definitely a very special place.

“Que Bueno....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Texas de Brazil, wow I have never seen my kids eat so much, I think they love the idea of the people walking around and bringing meat on swords!!
Really tasty and good value...if you eat a lot!
The fillet migon, the churrasco, well just everything, bring it on!!!
We have been to two of the Texas de Brazils and we will always make sure we do one on our stays in Florida...we love it!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Texas de Brazil? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Texas de Brazil, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.