“Best Steakhouse in the U.S., maybe in the World.” 5 of 5 stars

305-599-7729
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #102 of 3,425 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Miami, Florida
“Best Steakhouse in the U.S., maybe in the World.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Honestly my friends, you can't go wrong at this place. I consider myself somewhat of a food critic, and most of the restaurants I go to, I will find something I don't like, but not here.....No matter how hard I try I can't find anything to criticize....only appraise. All you can eat picahna, lamb, steaks, filet mignon, chicken, sausages, etc,etc,etc(There is probably over 10 kinds of cuts). The "salad" bar is way more than a "salad bar", they even have shrimp in chorizo sauce. This place makes the best Crème brûlée my palate has ever tasted. The entire crew will treat you like royalty, the decor is very elegant and refined, and their wine list is superb. For the unequal quantity and quality of food, and the service you receive here, it is worth every red penny and then some more. Definitely a very special place.

“Que Bueno....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Texas de Brazil, wow I have never seen my kids eat so much, I think they love the idea of the people walking around and bringing meat on swords!!
Really tasty and good value...if you eat a lot!
The fillet migon, the churrasco, well just everything, bring it on!!!
We have been to two of the Texas de Brazils and we will always make sure we do one on our stays in Florida...we love it!!!

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Meats Galore!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I went there with my parents and my teenaged daughter. Excellent service, the food was delicious, we tried churrasco, lamb ribs, chicken and filet Mignon wrapped in bacon; we thought it couldn't possibly get any better... and then they brought dessert. Highly recommend this place.

Ziano di Fiemme, Italy
“The best churrascaria!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I Was here with my husband last november... It Was The third time here....
The waitress are always nice...
The food is very good! Starting from the buffet, with many delicious meal...to the meat, tasty, and optimal cooking....
Also the cakes are good, but they always give you a big slice...
The next time I will come in Miami, this will be the first restaurant I will go...

• Visited November 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

If you like red meat, this is the place to go. Located inside Dolphin Mall. Great service. Friendly staff. Great food: salad bar, cold cuts, good cheese variety, soup and more, plus all types of meat: beef, steaks, lamb, poultry... You will leave this restaurant full and you may not go back or eat red meat for a long time, but it is worth the visit.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Texas de Brazil? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Texas de Brazil, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.