“FIrst Sailfish ever and was amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 165 activities in Miami
Type: Boat Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We offer the ultimate miami fishing experience! Our commitment to provide thrilling sportfishing action with a laid back attitude affords visiting and resident anglers the opportunity to fish offshore without breaking the bank. Enjoy the benefits of custom tackle and a specialized vessel when battling the fish of a lifetime. Our mission is to provide an exceptional Miami fishing experience for anglers who crave deep sea fishing adventure or are in hot pursuit of big game bounty like swordfish, tuna, bull dolphin, and sailfish.
Boca Raton, Florida, United States
“FIrst Sailfish ever and was amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I have been out on some good charters before, but these guys really rock. We were barely out and already pulling in fish left and right. We even had a shark on within the first hour, but when we hooked into a nice 40 pound Sailfish, it was an amazing experience and one heck of a fight.

Definitely recommend these guys and their charter!!!

Visited April 2013

Prescott, Arizona, United States
“AWESOME!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I had an awesome time aboard the Marauder. Charlie Ellis, Tod Malicoat, and Carlos are awesome! Way cool, really nice, knowledgeable, and professional. I caught a MASSIVE Sailfish, got some great pics, and had overall the time of my life. I highly recommend this company and the crew. Thanks again guys!!!!!

Visited March 2013
Clio, Michigan, United States
“Marauder Crew is Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Outstanding!!!
When you go out fishing with The Marauder and its crew you are definitely in for an enjoyable experience! These guys are for real and they know what they are doing and how to keep it fun and exciting!
I had never done this type of fishing before so I was totally relying on the confidence of Captain Todd and First Mate Carlos to show me how it was done, and that is exactly what they did! They did not overwhelm me with a lot of unnecessary information but were quick to answer any questions I had and their coaching throughout the trip was outstanding.
After coaching me through a long fight with a huge sailfish, Carlos and Todd got him in the boat for a quick round of pictures. I was very impressed with the care that was taken to quickly return and revive the catch. These guys are truly professionals!
Thanks again Captain Todd for a great experience, can’t wait for the next time!

Visited February 2013
Highland Beach, Florida
“Sailfish Triple Header - Team Marauder Rocks it in Miami!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Went out with the Marauder crew in early February 2013 with one mission in mind - get on a south Florida sailfish. Brought my 12 year old son along as well, and boy did we get on some sailfish!

Moments after dropping our live baits in the water (kite fishing!), we had not ONE, not TWO, but THREE confirmed sailfish hook-ups -- all happening simultaneously!! It was absolute mayhem as I laid into my sailfish -- which was breaching the surface repeatedly in an epic, yet futile attempt to escape; while my son stood next to me battling his own 50lb sail in earnest. And not five feet away from us stood the fearless Captain Charlie Ellis battling the third sail of this amazing triple hook-up.

After battling hard for about an hour we landed and released all three sails back into the wild and celebrated an epic afternoon on the water. It was a memorable experience for both my son and I to say the least!

Put simply, the Marauder sports a top notch boat, crew, gear and most importantly -- fishing know-how. They get on the fish and don't disappoint. I highly recommend Marauder Sport Fishing Charters -- can't wait to get back down to Miami and do it again!

Visited February 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“a terrific experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

My experience with Miami Fishing was most enjoyable and rewarding. I wanted to catch fish and these guys were fully committed to that goal. For them the trip was not a job; they loved being on the water and they loved fishing. Their enthusiasm was infectious.

The boat was fully prepared and on time. It was well suited to all kinds of conditions, from flat water to chop to 5-6 foot rollers to the cross-currents of Government Cut. Charlie’s boat handling skills were superb, and were well matched by the superb fishing skills and teamwork of Todd and Carlos.

In addition, they were affable, welcoming, and totally professional. Most importantly, they were relentless in their pursuit of fish. The payoff? A huge Cobia, a gorgeous sailfish and several beautiful mahi-mahi. Plus, a great memory!

I highly recommend this team. I know I’ll be back.

Brendan
Boston, MA

Visited January 2013

Been to Miami Fishing Charters LLC? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Miami Fishing Charters LLC, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.