“New outlook!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pritikin Longevity Center & Spa

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Pritikin Longevity Center & Spa
Ranked #1 of 35 Specialty Lodging in Miami
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“New outlook!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Pritikin has given me a whole new outlook on my health and happiness! The place is beautiful, the staff is welcoming, helpful and most of all knowledgable. I feel enlightened and hopeful that I have the newly learned skills to take control of my health...no more guessing! I travelled alone and didn't feel lonely at all....this trip happily changed my life.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
North Bethesda, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

This is my third trip to Pritikin and each time I learn more about myself and the components necessary for a healthy lifestyle. It isn't just about diet and exercise - it is a total lifestyle path and the immediate results confirm the program's concepts, priorities, and emphasis. Love the staff, love the healthy food, love the amazing exercise options, and especially value the personalization of the experience. I have experienced a much needed recommitment to health, gained the motivation to achieve it, and had fun along the way. Have met wonderful new friends and it has been so nice to see favorite staff members who continue to go out of their way to make a stay here one of the best experiences ever.
The Trump Doral is the home of the Pritikin Center and it is luxurious. You have access to the hotel amenities, including the spa. The pools are fantastic.
I highly recommend a visit to the Pritikin Longevity Center & Spa.

Room Tip: Trump Doral is very comfortable - the Spa Suites are closer, but the walk from the lodges is pleasan...
Plymouth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

The week I spent at Pritikin has been one of the most valuable weeks I have ever experienced. Through hard work and education, the amazing people at this facility have prepared me to continue this new healthy lifestyle once I'm home. I wish I could stay another week!

If strongly recommend that you take time to experience the wonder of Pritikin! I have loved every minute! You will learn so much about how easy it is to take control of your health and longevity. Priceless!

• Stayed June 2014
HubertW_GM, General Manager at Pritikin Longevity Center & Spa, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review Pritikin.
We are so happy that you enjoyed our life changing program and hope that next time you visit us, you'll be able to stay for even longer.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

I have been to Pritikin three times before, and it is as great as ever!
I highly recommend that you take the time to focus on yourself and change your life. This place never gets old!
Break bad habits easily and effectively, and literally see immediate health results - this was the best choice I've made for myself in a long time.

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Pritikin.
We are so happy that you see the benefits of our program, and that you have been such a loyal guest.
We are thrilled to hear that you have embraced the Pritikin lifestyle and we look forward to welcoming you back for visit number 5.
Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Last day at Pritikin.... it was so great and so worth it. The personal attention from the medical, fitness, dining, spa, cooking school and check-in staff was outstanding! Lost 2 inches off my waist and 4.5 lbs. a great start to my new healthy lifestyle. The food was also great, I now know I can live without salt, sugar and fats. Highly recommended Pritikin to anyone looking to get healthy!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay at Pritikin.
We are happy that you took the lessons learned during your stay to heart and that your waistline proves that they work!
Geneva, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

My first trip to Pritikin, and I was bowled over. Not only are the staff friendly, attentive, and efficient, but they also provide excellent guidance and encouragement for those pursuing the Pritikin plan. The restaurant serves plan food only. Chef is creative, offering tasty versions of super-healthy foods. And fruit, fruit, fruit! Exercise instructors are excellent. In two weeks, I lost 9 lbs, gained substantially in exercise tolerance and fitness, and sense of well-being. In less than a week I was able to stop my blood pressure medicine -- a beta blocker with many side effects including fatigue and poor exercise tolerance. My blood pressure (off meds) is where it was when I was in college 50 years ago. My LDL cholesterol dropped to 32 (I never heard of an LDL level like that!). On top of it all, I met numerous interesting and accomplished people, some of whom are now friends. I had no idea of what I was getting into. To say I'm pleasantly surprised is a supreme understatement.

Room Tip: Suites in the Spa section are ludicrously large. Most people will find the "lodge" accomm...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review.
We are so happy to hear about all the healthy accomplishments you made during your first visit here.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Hands down The Best approach to lower cholesterol, lose weight, get fit and feel great! It's an education to improve your life and lifestyle. The lectures convinced me to make the changes needed to avoid being at risk of major health risks in our culture.

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review.
We are so happy that your stay at Pritikin armed you with the knowledge you need to make healthy lifestyle choices!
We look forward to welcoming you back to Pritikin.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami
Downtown
#1 of 12 in Miami Springs
4.5 of 5 stars 533 reviews
Coconut Grove
InterContinental Miami

Been to Pritikin Longevity Center & Spa? Share your experiences!