“Very nice Excellent doctor on staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Pritikin Longevity Center & Spa

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Pritikin Longevity Center & Spa
8755 NW 36th Street, Miami, FL 33178   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Back to U
Ranked #1 of 35 Specialty lodging in Miami
new jersey
“Very nice Excellent doctor on staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

ILights going there at the property was beautiful the doctor that I had Dr. Martin was wonderful The Cooking classes that you take Are so worth your time Make sure you go to them! The room was okay staff was very good and the food was good! I would go again

Room Tip: I would love to go back They do a long weekend package which would be good because you don't hav...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

83 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I arrived with 3 pills for high blood pressure and after the second day my blood pressure was down 40 points and I was taking only 1 pill. The staff is so caring and supportive. You feel like you are in a cocoon with not a care in the world. I will return many times.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

My mother and I spent 2 weeks at Pritikin at the urging of my brother and his wife. My mother has elevated blood pressure and I would like to lose some weight. I'm not completely sure what I expected, but the experience was so wonderful, I plan to bring my children back with me so they can learn how simple it is to lead a healthy lifestyle.

There is no starving on the Pritikin plan, only sensible eating and exercise. And the folks at Pritikin make it so easy - easy to exercise - water and towels, headsets are all provided, as well as medical monitoring for those who need it. There's bowls of fresh fruit wherever you look.

The meals were delicious and we had the opportunity to try several different dishes. Daily cooking school, taught by Pritikin chefs was my favorite. The lectures were eyeopening.

I highly recommend spending the money for the 2 week program!

Room Tip: All rooms were very nice!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I have come to Pritikin for health. My blood sugar is so much better. I am on less insulin. I don't have headaches like I used to! My diabetes is under control and I generally feel so much better. The staff at Pritikin is top notch - all professional, knowledgeable, and helpful. I will definitely come back!

Room Tip: Pick a suite..
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

The pritikin center is truly amazing, BUT, its not for everyone. Must be willing to consider life changes, especially when it comes to diet and excerise. The Hotel was very comfy, the grounds are beautiful, and the people that work there, have there act together. You may think you know it all about diet and food, well, they'll change that in the first 24 hrs. My blood pressure went from "hypertension stage" to world class athlete levels in a day!!! Thats crazy. I would highly recommend it, and go BEFORE the damage is done. Yes it costs alot of coin, BUT, its cheaper than getting your chest cavity crack open, and i'm assuming ALOT less pain. The food is different. YOu better get use to feeling bloated and gassy for awhile. No caffeine makes things even tougher. I stayed for a week, but really,if you can 2 weeks is the right gauge. Seriously there all about making the change over easier, and now that I'm back home its tough, but really there's life after a cheeseburger.

Room Tip: pay the extra money and stay as close to the center as you can.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

this life changing experience had healthy food as its foundation. Once I accomodated to the new methods of eating the pounds just statrted droppoing off and the enrgy level started going up. Quite remarkable. when combined with lifestyle modication lectues and a fabulous gym, it si hard to beat.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Just spent a week at the Pritikin Longevity Center. World class experts, great and healthy food, education courses, work outs and a wonderful opportunity to meet very talented people. This is a life changing experience if you want to be healthy and have a fun life. This is my second time here and I highly recommend the Pritikin programs.

• Stayed January 2013

Been to Pritikin Longevity Center & Spa? Share your experiences!