“Good food, ok service. ” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #320 of 3,659 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
“Good food, ok service. ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

The food here is decent. They have a great patio with plenty of outside seating. The staff is ok. I think our waiter may have smoked a bit much pot before his shift. He seemed really out of it but he was nice enough.

South Florida, Florida
“Decent Experience but Nothing Exceptional”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Enjoyed the restaurant although there was nothing exceptional that distinguished this place from other tequila bars/Mexican style restaurants. The food is fairly good but the menu is somewhat deceiving. The prices appear very reasonable but when your order arrives, you'll understand why. The portions are very small and the drinks are over priced. Our waiter was great and it was a pleasure to sit outside and dine open aired.

Seattle, Washington
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

Great Margaritas and excellent food. We had a group of eight and had excellent service as well. We were there for quite awhile and never were pressured to move along.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
saga bay,florida
“In the center of brickell”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Very chic and very original, the margaritas are amazing . But you must pay a visit to the restrooms, ....... Great design for a bar.

Visited August 2013
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“I've had better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

I had looked this place up and read good things but I was not pleased. They got my order wrong but I never send food back so I tried to eat it. I couldn't so I just drank a lot and that made it all better. But they told me they were going to give us free shots because me and my husband were getting married the next day and the shots never came..... do not toy with my emotions like that especially when we are talking tequila!

• Visited February 2013