“Feels Like a World Away” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Naoe Miami is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #144 of 3,621 restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: SE 8 Street
Description: Chef Kevin Cory specializes in natural Japanese cuisine at NAOE(R). Every Monday through Saturday, Chef Kevin Cory serves a unique Chef's Choice menu starting at $200 per person. As the menu is prepared specially each day, please clear any special requests 10 days in advance. Reservations are required and exclusively accepted online via OpenTable. Please allow two to three hours of your time for the dinner.
Miami
“Feels Like a World Away”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

From start to finish, this was a great experience. What can I tell you besides that everyone is CRAZY nice and willing to assist. From Wendy (Mgr), Leanne (Foodrunner), & Chef Kevin Cory. Wendy even came out to escort my wife & I in. I would not have found it otherwise and even was stubborn telling my wife I could find it. All you have to know about this place is that it is worth it. Get some sake, order the extended courses, and relax b/c you are in good hands. Don't be afraid to ask questions. I suggest to sit at the bar and watch the Chef do his thing. Crazy fresh, clean, & delicious place!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

87% Recommend
Houston, Texas
“One of the best dining experiences ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

We had dinner at NAOE while on vacation to Miami. Made reservations through Open Table once I booked the flights and received a confirmation call a few days before the reservation date. We sat at the bar - best seat in the house - and got to watch Chef Kevin Cory make the delicous food. Not only was the food delicious and fresh, it was presented beautifully. The chef or a member of his team explained each course to each group personally throughout the evening. We ate everything and more! Everyone at NAOE is so lovely and kind, taking time to get to know the customers and their interests. There are only 8 people per seating, making it very intimate; I felt like we made new friends. The location is very nice in Brickell Key, but parking is pricey even after being validated by the restaurant for 2 hours. I recommend this restaurant if you love exploring new flavors and learning about your food too. I thank Chef Cory, Wendy and Leann for a wonderful and very memorable dinner! We look forward to our next trip to Miami and NAOE!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Naoe Miami? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Naoe Miami, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.