“Snobby receptionist” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Toronto, Canada
“Snobby receptionist”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2014

Traditional Cheesecake Factory fare. Everything was yum. We showed up with a stroller and 3 young kids which must not be a common sight in Coco Walk as the receptionist got all snotty about were we could and couldn't park it and acted like it was a big deal to find a table for four in a mostly empty restaurant. Waitress was OK but cool, had to ask for water after the first dishes arrived as she forgot to bing us drinks. Liked other C.F. better than this one.

Visited November 2014

• Turkish first
Miami, Florida
“Average at best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2014

How in the world is this place ranked in the top 1% of all Miami restaurants given the great selection of eating choices in this community? It's a mystery, and speaks volume about the tastes of the masses.

Cheesecake Factory is indeed a factory. It's all about mass-produced food in large quantities, long lines, and very noisy surroundings.

The food is just not very good though. First, it's much too salty. Second, by trying to please everyone (and having what feels like 120 dishes on the menu) they end up not really doing anything very well. And the space feels like something out of a Disney park restaurant, with noise everywhere. It's literally stressful to be there.

If you're really hungry but don't really care about long lines or subtle, sophisticated food, this is the place for you.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Good depending of what you order.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2014

I like going to Cheesecake with my family. I suggest the Ahi-Tuna Tartare as appetizer. I suggest ordering the pasta carbonara or the Chicken Romano with Pasta. I have ordered other plates and have been disapointed.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Edmonton, Canada
“Wide selection and large portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2014

The selection is wide and the portions are huge. Pastas, burgers, steaks, fish & seafood, pizza, etc. I ordered the Spicy Crispy Chicken Sandwich with spicy Buffalo sauce. (HOT!!!) It came with French Fries on the side. I should've ordered a bucket of ice too. Did I mention it was hot? I got the Ultimate Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake™ for dessert. Another large portion. I could barely finish the cheesecake because the servings were so big. The food was awesome.

It was a quiet weeknight when my wife and I went there so it was a laidback intimate evening. Our server was very nice, polite, and soft-spoken. She was extremely knowledgeable about the menu and glad to answer all the questions we had. It took us a while to decide what we wanted because the menu was so expansive but she was patient with us.

The restaurant plays loungy, soft jazz music which adds to the tranquil atmosphere. Not my cup of tea but it seemed to fit for the evening.

If we're in Miami again, we'll definitely revisit this place.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“lots of options”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2014

Cheesecake factory is a traditional restaurant chain. This time the food was ok. The wine that I ordered was warm. Service was reasonable. I had better days at this chain.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere