“Filthy and rundown property” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Price
Stay 3+ Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #91 of 129 Hotels in Miami

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Barbados
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Prompt service should be given guests of the hotel especially if it is their first visit. Telephone problem continued for 3 days before a solution to rectify the stress of the not being able to contact families.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends

High Point, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

An old hotel, clogged toilet during my entire stay, dirty shower/rugs/swimming pool, no clean towels

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo

Moses Lake
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I arrived at the shuttle pick up point at 8:40. After watching a lot of other hotel shuttles go by I called the hotel to check on the status of their shuttle at 9pm, they said that it was on its way. I waited another twenty minutes before calling again, because I saw more and more shuttles go by. They said that he was heading out in a couple minutes. I called again at 9:40 (having waited for an hour) and they said he should be there. At 9:50 the shuttle finally arrived. The inside smelled like cigarettes and the driver wasn't very nice.
I saw that the hotel was farther away than most of the others by the airport. I wished I had picked a different one. It took a half hour to drive there.
When I got to the hotel th receptionist apologized. I asked if the shuttle could take me to the airport at 5am because I had an early international flight, but it wouldn't be running that early, so she said I would have to use a taxi. She gave me a discount on the room because I would have to pay for the taxi, which I appreciated. The room was average, but very clean. I didn't stay for long, so the only thing I can say is that it was a little cold. Security came to my room at 4:45am to tell me the taxi had arrived for me.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The best experience in banquet service provided by the servers nerys and Niuris and an excellent personalized attention by the banquet manager Adrian, very attentive, we were in for a school seminar, great experience

• Stayed November 2014
Albert E, General Manager at Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel Miami Airport, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Luis L-- Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your recent stay at the Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel. We are delighted to hear that we were able to extend a level of hospitality that was to your satisfaction. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our staff. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Safe travels.

Been to Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel Miami Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel Miami Airport

Address: 7707 NW 103rd Street, Miami, FL 33016
Location: United States > Florida > Miami
Ranked #91 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Hotel Class:3 star — Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel Miami Airport 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Otel, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Miami Howard Johnson
Hialeah Gardens Howard Johnson
Howard Johnson Miami Airport
Howard Johnson Hialeah Gardens

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel Miami Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.