On our first night, we had to wait for the bellman to deliver our keys for the door - while the wait was relatively short, we were tired. most times persons who get to their hotel just want to relax and sleep or shower and head out. The rooms are average.....i would say that it's equivalent to a 3 star hotel, but the location is the best (4.5 stars).
The staff was helpful and courteous. The other thing which was not to my liking was the fact that there were no pool towels available when I wanted. Eventually, they told me to use what was in the room?
One of the best things which came in useful was the scale in the lobby :)
In summary, if you're looking for a place close to Westland Mall and the airport - this is the hotel for you, but a stay of more than 3 nights, in my opinion is way too long.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel Miami-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel Miami Airport
- Miami Howard Johnson
- Hialeah Gardens Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Miami Airport
- Howard Johnson Hialeah Gardens