“Shutter services is very poor some of my group...” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 3+ Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #96 of 129 Hotels in Miami

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

You order and the guy tells you 35 mins. Call back at an hour and 10 mins and the guy says the driver just got there and would be another 35 mins. When I finally got the food the garlic bread/rolls or whatever they were, were hard as a rock and no garlic on them and th steak and cheese subs didn't have any steak on them . It was just some kind of mystery meat that was not anything near steak. Major FAIL with Farina's fake pizzeria.

Room Tip: Don't Buy from Farina's unless you like to get ripped off.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Albert E, General Manager at Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel Miami Airport, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
t m--Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I appreciate the high marks that you gave us with our cleanliness and service survey. As far as your assessment of Farina’s Pizza, I agree. They are a Miami area restaurant that delivers to my hotel and I have no influence over them. I would prefer that you would have tried one of our delicious pizzas! Please give us a try the next time that you are with us.

Safe travels.
Tampa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We love to stay in this hotel, but from last time to now is in bad shape, the carpets in the halls are so dirty, need to be replace now!, the door to our room was so filthy, I won't touch with my hands, needs paint now!, the bathtub has rust all over the base, come on, just a little paint will solve this problem. Our room smell to smoke (even that is a smoke free room), can you image, we both are allergic, today we are starting to feel better of our headache and allergy. This hotel is crying for a good maintenance, is a shame because we love to stay here, but not next time, I'm sorry.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Estaban P--Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your recent stay. I am so sorry to hear about your experience regarding cleanliness and I apologize if it caused you any inconvenience. I have shared your comments with my housekeeping team and they are making sure best practices are in place so these issues do not surface again. Cleanliness is a top priority and we appreciate you letting us know what you experienced.

Thanks again and safe travels.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Whatever you do....DO NOT order from farina pizzeria!!!!! Worst food u will ever have in your entire life! I walked into my room & the menu was on the floor & it sounded good so I decided to order (HUGE MISTAKE) garlic rolls had not one ounce of garlic, pasta had not sauce & meatballs were the size of dimes, pizza was completely dry & cold! Disgusting food DO NOT order!!!!

• Stayed May 2013

Been to Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel Miami Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel Miami Airport

Address: 7707 NW 103rd Street, Miami, FL 33016
Location: United States > Florida > Miami
Ranked #96 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Hotel Class:3 star — Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel Miami Airport 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Miami Howard Johnson
Hialeah Gardens Howard Johnson
Howard Johnson Miami Airport
Howard Johnson Hialeah Gardens

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel Miami Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.