I visited the Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel about a month ago when a friend of mine was in town, and I would just like to say it was an overall pleasant visit. The beds were comfortable; the hotel room was clean; there was a nice view of Miami from the windows; the bathrooms were fully stocked with towels; and it is a pretty good place to stay if you are looking for a place to stay overnight.
When my friend and I visited the hotel, we didn't have a hotel reservation and asked the receptionist if there was an open room. She said there was a suite for $100 a night, and we paid. However, if you ask me $100 is a little bit pricey for a night, and I think you can find something more affordable if you shop around for a better price. The accommodations met the price, and it was a good stay overall.
There is a restaurant on the ground floor if you are hungry. However, it was closed when I went there. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to stay at a hotel by the airport. It is not the Biltmore, but it a decent hotel. Little bit pricey, but good for what it is worth.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Wyndham, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel Miami-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel Miami Airport
- Miami Howard Johnson
- Hialeah Gardens Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Miami Airport
- Howard Johnson Hialeah Gardens