I visited the Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel about a month ago when a friend of mine was in town, and I would just like to say it was an overall pleasant visit. The beds were comfortable; the hotel room was clean; there was a nice view of Miami from the windows; the bathrooms were fully stocked with towels; and it is a pretty good place to stay if you are looking for a place to stay overnight.
When my friend and I visited the hotel, we didn't have a hotel reservation and asked the receptionist if there was an open room. She said there was a suite for $100 a night, and we paid. However, if you ask me $100 is a little bit pricey for a night, and I think you can find something more affordable if you shop around for a better price. The accommodations met the price, and it was a good stay overall.
There is a restaurant on the ground floor if you are hungry. However, it was closed when I went there. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to stay at a hotel by the airport. It is not the Biltmore, but it a decent hotel. Little bit pricey, but good for what it is worth.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel - Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel Miami Airport
- Miami Howard Johnson
- Hialeah Gardens Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Miami Airport
- Howard Johnson Hialeah Gardens