We booked the Howard Johnson's at 103rd Street, Miami FL, in route to NC following our honey moon. We have stayed a several hotels in our times, but never again will be book this one.
1) The van driver was very late picking us up from the airport, then drove like a mad main in route to the hotel.
2) Walking inside the Howard Johnson, the floor in the mail lobby looked good, but OMG.... the floors on the 3rd where our room was assigned were horable. It looked like motor oil had been thrown down the halls in many locations, and the walls were in bad need of paint.
3) Our room smelled musty and the carpet was in bad condition.
4) We went back to the lobby and asked the driver to take us to the local mail. Again, he drove very poorly, and picked up late by as much as 30 minutes from the schedule he gave us.
5) It was a nice evening, and we asked the front desk if the Walmart was within walking distance. They said that it was, but had no idea how to get there. The one person who appeared knowledgable, give directions that were 4 miles out of the way.
6) The front desk agents tired to help us and looked very good, but did not understand english very well.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miami Howard Johnson
- Hialeah Gardens Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Miami Airport
- Howard Johnson Hialeah Gardens