“Classy and Cool Hotel!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Miami

Save Saved
You added Conrad Miami to your Saves list
Conrad Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Espirito Santo Plaza, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Miami On Sale From $149
Ranked #13 of 130 hotels in Miami
NY
“Classy and Cool Hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2010

Stayed for a long weekend with spouse and toddler daughter for a business / leisure combo. The hotel condition and decor are very new, modern and hip. Wonderful service. Friendly, yet sophisticated atmosphere. Super clean. I loved that our two room suite was comfortable and spacious... plenty of running around with a little one at bay. The pool area is not huge but it is beautiful and the pool service was really nice, ordered drinks and the attendant even got me fruitcups which wasnt on the menu, so thanks for that. Another perk I appreciated was a little kiddy corner at the pool area with a pack n play, noodles, tubes and toys that I took advantage of. Overall, a very chic hotel, had a great stay and will definately return!

892 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2010

In a few words I love this hotel. I love the complete experience I received in the hotel. The staff is amazing and Kevin Cordoniu is the most professional person I have dealt with in a long time. He treat us like kings and made the right decesions for us to have a memorable time.

• Stayed July 2010
Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2010

My spouse and I stayed at the Conrad while where were in town for a concert and some general sight seeing. We are very used to Hilton properties and the Conrad met and exceeded our expectations. First class all the way. The layout is unique with the 25th floor sky lobby, the views make up for any confusion. Location is business district but there are several bars/restaurants within walking distance and were very lively even on the weekend. Also across the street is a metro stop that is free of charge and can take you around the downtown area. We had a rental car and the valet seemed to be priced in line with major US cities. Service was fabulous all the way. They even helped us track down tickets to events in South Beach that we wanted to attend.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
Chennai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2010

Stayed here for one of our sales meets.

The hotel is about a 20 mins taxi ride from Miami international airport. There is no hotel shuttle available. Taxi charges between $25-$30.

One odd thing I found is that the reception is on the 25th floor and there are 2 sets of elevators to go to various floors. One takes you only to the rooms and the other to the street level and meetings rooms etc. Confusing. I guess it is because the hotel is located on certain floors in a commercial building.

The breakfast does not have a very wide spread and is quite expensive for the variety provided. Did not have lunch or dinner at this restaurant.

The rooms were very comfortable and spacious. Lots of storage area and Wi-fi + wired internet was available. There is a great view of the water-bodies from some rooms. I was fortunate to have one of them.

The reception staff are extremely friendly and wil guide you when required (especially the elevators !!).

None of the beaches are near-by so taxi is the best way to get there. About $20 to South Beach.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2010

I started in a deluxe King corner room. There was SPERM on the headboard of the bed and dried blood on the wall. I was moved to another room. Actually I was downgraded to a small inside room with two full size beds.

To make up for the dirty room I was given a bowl of fruit and a coupon for a free drink. I had to express my unhappiness three times before I was moved to another room with a King size bed. This room was also dirty: moldy shower, dirty robe in the closet, dirty towel on the bathroom floor--AND this is what I could see!

The pool: dirty towels and garbage on the deck.

The staff was patronizing and not interested in fixing the situation. DO NOT STAY HERE. IT WAS DISGUSTING.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
frontoffice43, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, June 25, 2010
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review of Conrad Miami. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your constructive feedback regarding your recent stay. We apologize that on this occasion your stay was disappointing and did not meet your expectations.

We are truly sorry with your experience with the room condition and our team member's attitude. Please be assured that we have reviewed your comments and taken the necessary steps to correct the deficiencies.

As a valued customer we would like to try and make amends for your experience in order to regain your confidence in the hotel. Please contact the General Manager.

We hope that you will give us another opportunity with a return visit in order to show you how good we can be.

Martin Wormull
Conrad Miami
Greenfield, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2010

So this was a start to what i thought a perfect vacation...
We checked into our room about 2:30pm. We went up to use the rr and put away our gold as i just got it from my mother in georgia. We were about to go to the beach so i figured it would be safe in my room for 3 days and the safe had a lock...well i locked it in the safe used the rr and left for the beach. When we came back to the room later that evening i found the toilet paper re rolled up and perfected...a bit confused i mentioned it to my husband that someone may have come in to the room after we checked in and we both flogged it off as nothing and just a housekeeper. Never in a million years did we think someone would have taken our stuff out of the safe in our room. The bell man was to bring out stuff up to the room well thats what we thought. We checked out 3 days later and found that nothing was in the safe...frantically i went to the front desk and they said ohh its here dont worry oh we understand blah blahhh- Amanda the manager came out and spoke with me trying to be sympathetic with me but i didnt work..can you imagine losing your wedding gifts priced over $20,000.00 NO! i was going crazy crying my eyes out...finally she made the security guy come and make me fill out a incident report and basically thhey wanted me to fill it out and they thought it would be all over. Well after much yelling i finally filled it out and gave it back..they were looking at me like i was crazy. my flight was in 2 hours so i had to get going. Finally we left and were at the airport only to get delayed.. i then recieved a phone call from Frank stating that they couldnt get the police involved as i was no longer at the property. I yet again was upset!...aBOUT 15 MINS before my flight was taking off Frank called me back stating he found the stuff and that i would have to pay for the stuff to be shipped to me. I IMMEDIATELY got pissed off and yelled at him that i was not going to pay for it..come to find out FRONT DESK NEVER COMMUNICATED WITH HOUSEKEEPING THAT THE ROOM HAD BEEN RE-RENTED TO SOMEONE ELSE- SO SHE CALLED SECURITY THINKING THE ITEMS IN THE SAFE BELONGED TO THE PREVIOUS GUESTS SO THEY TOOK IT!!! WITHOUT LOOKING TO SEE IF THE ROOM WAS RENTED! the security insisted on sayng they never took ne thing out! i asked for them to check the lost and found and i was told by Amanda that was not possible...I asked for them to read the room lock i was told by Amanda NOT possible or if would take days..I asked to read the saf lock and also was told not possible! PATHETIC!!
2. ALL HALL WAY DOORS NEED WD40
3. THE LAMP SHADES IN THE BATHROOM NEED TO BE CLEANED
4. SOCKS WERE FOUND UNDER THE COUCH THEY DID NOT BELONG TO US
5. THE TOILET HAD HAIR ON IT

this is by far the worst experience i have ever had at such a hotel.

The staff think they r trying to help by walkign around with wires in their ears but DONT USE EM!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2010

Sets itself apart from most hotels with modern, lovely rooms and unusual hotel configuration. Reception and restaurant on the 25th floor was not in the least inconvenient -- I don't understand why other reviewers complained about it -- but rather a nice variation on the old "walk in the front door and stand at a counter" setup at most hotels. Bathroom was gorgeous. Breakfast buffet in restaurant was very good, though service was a bit lacking. I had a massage and pedicure at the hotel spa. The services themselves were perfectly adequate, but the spa setting was disappointing, with no comfortable place to relax and a rather spartan locker room. Definitely didn't compare with other spa experiences I've had.

Stayed May 2010, traveled solo

Been to Conrad Miami? Share your experiences!