“Nice place in Midtown” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Miami

You added Conrad Miami to your Saves list
Conrad Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Espirito Santo Plaza, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Summer Rates From $179
Ranked #9 of 112 Hotels in Miami
Dublin, Ireland
“Nice place in Midtown”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I had a pleasant stay at Conrad, very central location and very nice breakfast too. Nice room size with a great partial ocean view. As a gold member I got an upgrade, free breakfast and wifi connection.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, July 27, 2014
Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted to know that we exceeded your expectations for guest rooms and service. The Conrad Miami personalizes each guests experience and we are committed to providing a hotel experience that is second to none.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (188)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I get to Miami on a regular basis for work - almost monthly. Usually when I travel and I speak to my wife she asks - "How is the room?" and I say it's OK but you wouldn't like it. Well with the Conrad I say it's great and you would love it. The Conrad offers great value

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your stay and thank you for your awesome review. I was absolutely delighted to read about your stay and happy to know that we exceeded your expectations for rooms and bedding. The Conrad Miami is located in the vibrant and upcoming Brickell neighborhood and has many offerings for our guests to partake. I am glad that you experienced the city.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Had to make a modification to my reservation prior to arrival. Upon calling the hotel I had the pleasure of speaking to rosemary at the front desk. I was booking a special rate that typically you can't make changes. Rosemary assisted me in the last minute changes and immediately I knew the stay was going to be absolutely perfect and it was just that. I am not singing her praises because she was able to make a miracle happen, It was her approach and genuine "can do" attitude that hotels often lack anymore. Thank you to her and the rest of the team at Conrad Miami. Great location and a must stay when traveling to Miami!

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for your stay and thank you for your amazing review. I am thrilled to know that you had such a wonderful hotel experience. I also want to thank you for your compliments in regards to Rosemary. She is one of our best and I am happy to know that she left a great impression on you.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.
Dubai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Plenty of hotels in Miami and Miami Beach but if you are looking for an all around great hotel with service that is 5 star then stay here. You pull up in covered parking (perfect for the rain in Florida) and they valet your car for you. You check in on the 25th floor of the hotel overlooking the water and Miami. The staff are very attentive and make sure you get the best experience. Rooms are new and with great amenities. Huge TV's in the room if end up having to do work or just want to relax. On the 25th floor there is a skinny patio where you can look out over the water. The breakfast is a great buffet with plenty of food.
It can be a bit costly but as compared to other hotels of its quality this one cannot be beat by service or costs. It is located in Brickell with plenty of food in walking distance.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was happy to read that your stay was quite pleasant. The Conrad Miami is known for its smart, luxurious accommodations that impress our travelers in innovative and unexpected ways. I was quite pleased that you mentioned the fabulous views off the 25th floor terrace. It is one of my favorite places of the hotel, especially in the morning as the sun is rising. This view also comes standard with all of our Bay View guest rooms. We look forward to your return.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

They mixed up my reservations. Doubled booked and the wanted to charge me! Then phoned me the day before to let me know I had to check out. Had to move to a nwe room because of terrible noise at 6:50 am in the room next to me. I asked security to come and then finally had to let them into my room as the didn´t know where the noise was coming from.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your stay at the Conrad Miami and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I want to personally apologize for not meeting your expectations on this occasion. Please know that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate team members and your valuable feedback helps us maintain the high standards our guests have come to expect of us.
If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to help with your future reservation, please do not hesitate to ask.
Wilmington, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We went on a cruise and booked one night at the Conrad the day before we left. It was an exceptional hotel with great restaurants and a view from the 28th floor that was awesome. We had great service and the hotel was very clean. We could go back there again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your one night stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to know that you had a moment to experience our excellent customer service. Our Conrad ambassadors are committed to a service experience that is natural and personalized to each of our guests.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to ask.
Sao Paulo, SP
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Good hotel in the region, better than other in the neighborhood, but too much of a "money oriented" approach to customer service.

When I arrived they informed it's now summer offer so breakfast and internet were free, which at a first glance made me feel good but later thinking about it I started to "see" and feel what I said above. They charge for internet when any starbucks, book shop, cafe, restaurant, etc give it for free?!?! And remember, it's a 5-star hotel.....

Then came the check-out time. My flight was only in the evening and I had to work all day, asked if a late check-out was possible. Answer was "we can hold till one o'clock, but many check-ins are schedule so impossible after this. Unless we charge 50% of the fare". How ambiguous is that? Either you have many check-ins and there's no availability, or there ARE rooms available and you can extend the check-out. Charging for it means you have availability, why not allowing an HHononrs customer to extend?

Other than this characteristic, clean & confy room, breakfast is good and not exaggerated (which is very good).

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am disappointed to learn of the various opportunities where we were lacking in service including room availability and your experience with the internet. Clearly, we did not meet your expectations and for this, I want to personally apologize. Please know that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate team members and your valuable feedback will help us maintain the high standards our guests have come to expect of us. As a valued guest of the Conrad Miami, if there is anything I could do to make amends or if you would like to discuss further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at my office.

Been to Conrad Miami? Share your experiences!