“Great locación” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Miami

Save Saved
You added Conrad Miami to your Saves list
Conrad Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Espirito Santo Plaza, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Book Miami From $209
Ranked #13 of 129 Hotels in Miami
San Jose, Costa Rica
“Great locación”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

The hotel has a great location, great view. The staff service is perfect, except for the valet parking that should be better. The concierge App allow to program the wake up call, to receive a message of somebody that call me, and also to ask the valet parking at specific hour, but in that particular case the car wasnt ready. Its a Good choise!

• Stayed May 2014
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, June 9, 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
sherwood park, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

The hotel was picked for a National Meeting with 20 other guests. Other than the up and down elevators to get from lobby to meeting room, ( Flr 25 to Flr 2 ) I was impressed with how the staff met our needs once they became aware of our requests. The rooms and overall hotel was a treat to stay at for the 3.5 days. The hotel was very accessible for our offsite events and the local fun was all within walking distance.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your one night stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to know that you had a moment to experience our excellent customer service. Our Conrad ambassadors are committed to a service experience that is natural and personalized to each of our guests.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

I recently stayed at the Conrad during a week long business trip. This was my second stay at this hotel. As much as I enjoyed my first stay, this stay exceeded the first. The staff was excellent, cheerful and attentive. While everyone was great, I'd like to specifically mention how pleasant Julie R. was. She checked me in on my first day and provided an available upgrade to my room. Every time I saw her after that, she greeted me by name and was just genuinely pleasant.

The room was first-rate with an outstanding view of the bay. Housekeeping took great care and attention to detail.

The bar/restaurant was active. The food was very good and the view was spectacular.

The location is in a very nice part of town (Brickell). I was working in downtown and could hop on the free Metromover which was right across the street. I was a very easy walk over to restaurants and bars in the Brickell Village.

I highly recommend this property.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Thank you so much for your review. I am very happy to know that we succeeded in providing a service experience that exceeded your expectations. I am truly proud of our entire team and I know that they are committed to going above and beyond for each of our guests. We look forward to serving you in the future!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed at the Conrad for our anniversary several times. The staff, especially Julie, always goes out of their way to make it memorable. The hotel is quiet, the clientele very sophisticated, and the location is great. The outside eating space on the 25th floor is an amazing experience with breathtaking views. Looking forward to our next visit.

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you for your recent stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. The Conrad Miami offers a world of style and service and a place where we hope all our guests can feel the freedom to be their selves. We are so thrilled to read about your experience with our staff on your special day!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

The Conrad Hotel is located in the downtown area of Miami within a brief walk to some great bars and restaurants in Mary Brickell Village. The Metro Mover is just over the road from hotel that provides free access to other areas of Miami such as Bayside.

The hotel is clean and rooms are well presented with all the facilities you would expect from a Conrad. The set up is a little strange having to go up to a high floor for registration then either up or down to your room. The pool is on the roof of the carpark that is next door to the main building but is of a good size with a bar service during core hours.

Views can be amazing however recent building in the area means you really do need to select a bayview.

I have now stayed at this hotel twice and both times have enjoyed my stay especially helped by the friendly staff on reception. This trip I did feel the bar staff were less helpful and in fact we left the bar without being served due to a group of staff chatting an another just doing other things.

I would stay here again but perhaps not the best place without a car if you want access to Miami Beach. As with many hotels there is a charge for car parking which is not especially cheap.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your recent stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is through our guest’s valuable feedback that we are able to evaluate and improve upon the high standards of customer service expected of us. We look forward to serving you for the "third" time!
Curitiba, PR
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Nothing special in the hotel, expect for the employees services which were really kind, specially the concierge and vallet. The fact that you have to take two elevators: one to arrive in the lobby and then another to reach the rooms, not good.

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am disappointed to know that on this occasion that we did not meet your expectations for flawless and timely service and for this I offer my sincerest apologies. However I will forward the compliments to the Guest Services team.
Panama City, Panama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

This is one of the premier hotels in Miami, truly excellent in every way. The rooms are comfortable, the food is good and the location cannot be better. Great spa as well! We can recommend this hotel for business and for family visits also to the Miami area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Thank you for your stay and thank you for your elegant and 5-star review. Conrad Miami delights in providing innovative and unexpected luxury to our contemporary travelers and I was pleased to know that we succeeded upon your stay. I will make sure to forward your excellent comments to our SPA!

Been to Conrad Miami? Share your experiences!