“Luxury in Convenient Setting” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Miami

Save Saved
You added Conrad Miami to your Saves list
Conrad Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Espirito Santo Plaza, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Book Miami From $209
Ranked #13 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Iowa
“Luxury in Convenient Setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

The Conrad Miami did live up to its brand. Everything worked. Staff was attentive. And selective WOW factors beginning with the Sky Lobby on the 25th floor.

Worked very well for our small conference. Excellent meals. Fine meeting rooms with, mirabile dictu, excellent climate control.

This is not a beach front hotel. And, indeed, nearby construction is dramatically inhibiting views of the bay.

Nonetheless, this is Southern Florida with wonderful weather and the Conrad is just a block from the harbor with wonderful walking and jogging venues.

The neighborhood is filled with high rise financial institutions, not exactly a tourist center. But for downtown Miami, this is a very fine property at a concomitant price.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
I’d like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. The Conrad Miami offers a world of style and service and a place where we hope all our guests can feel the freedom to be their selves. Being located in the financial district does lend itself to a more formal environment but this makes for a uniquely different experience than South Beach.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
Jersey City, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

The Conrad Miami team made a great first impression by doing their best to assist me with early check-in through the Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts program. After trying to check in and learning we had been upgraded to a suite that was not yet ready, my partner and I enjoyed a delicious breakfast buffet in Atrio. Laura, who was fantastic, stopped by to let me know she had a smoking room available that we could use to relax while we awaited our non-smoking suite to be ready. She escorted me to the room so I could have a look. Ultimately I opted to wait since I'm sensitive to smoke, but I'd never before stayed at a hotel where I was presented with such an option. It really was above and beyond my expectation.

Once our assigned suite was ready, still well before noon, we were delighted with the accommodations and the box of chocolates awaiting us. We enjoyed the pool area, where I was thankful to be offered freshly cut watermelon while floating in the pool. Later in the day a fruit plate was delivered to our suite. We were happy to enjoy the Fine Hotels & Resorts wine and cheese reception that the Conrad Miami team hosted in Atrio's wine room; the spread was delicious. Finally, turndown service provided by housekeeping was the most thorough I've seen in recent months, with much more attention to detail than the usual folding down of the duvet and arrangement of the pillows I'm used to elsewhere.

I would highly recommend this hotel and enjoy the downtown Miami environment, especially since the fast-developing Brickell neighborhood affords many entertainment options while being a bit more relaxing that the South Beach area.

Room Tip: East facing (ocean view) rooms likely have less road noise; occasionally loud sports cars accelerati...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to know that we exceeded your expectations in service, accommodations and the outstanding views overlooking the bay for your morning breakfasts. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

I stayed in this wonderful hotel last week and I love it. The service is great, the staff is amazing. The rooms are clean and I could not ask for more.
I can't wait to stay here in my next trip to Miami.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was very pleased to read your review and I am looking forward to welcoming you back to the Conrad Miami. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

The hotel is very nice. The view from my room was excellent. The room and the amenities were of high quality. I was over charged and hopefully the Conrad will do the right thing tomorrow to rectify. I do recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Gus, I’d like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was delighted to see that we were able to meet your expectations. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit, if there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

This past weekend my fiance and I stayed at Conrad Miami for a weekend away from home. We had a wonderful time once again. We had stayed here in the past and liked the hotel as well as the location. We were looking for a relaxing weekend to just enjoyed the pool, relax and be able to go to local restaurants in the surrounding areas. The front desk and concierge were both extremely friendly as well as the pool staff which was wonderful!! Only a bit disappointed about the outrageous valet parking rate. $43 for an overnight parking was too much. Besides that, it was a wonderful stay!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was happy to know that your service expectations were met with kindness by our team. We will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly
South Florida, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Nicely located on Bickell avenue, close to everything on Miami street night life. Easy access from I95 highway. Well mraintained. Friendly staff.
The GM, Mr. Stephane is very "French Classy". Nice view on the 25th floor where the bar and the restaurant are located. I liked the quality of the food but it is not cheap !
I found a public parking lot just across the street for $10 per day. Cheaper than the $32 + tip hotel valet.
Enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: Public parking in the street in front of hotel entrance on Brickell and 2nd I think (??) for $10. Y...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was happy to know that your service expectations were met with kindness by our team and that you enjoyed our little Birthday gift. We will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.
Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

First, I have to laugh at people who complain about the location of this hotel and parking. Give me a break - are you really that confused about the hotel lobby not being on the first floor and why parking is expensive or "oh no - I have to walk across the street?!?!"...really? Maybe you need to stay at a hotel/motel on the outskirts of town...

The hotel is nicely furnished, everyone from concierge to room service staff was wonderful and always available to answer any questions. Our room was amazing as were the views of the bay. The bed was so comfortable, we didn't want to check out the next morning. The bathroom and room itself was huge and very clean!

Plus we were celebrating a birthday and when we checked in, a wonderful little surprise of a mini cheesecake was waiting in the room. The espresso machine was a very nice touch and we enjoyed a cup in the morning.

We would definitely stay here again the next time we are in Miami!

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room with a view of the bay!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Conrad Miami? Share your experiences!