“The Version of Miami I Enjoy” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Miami

Save Saved
You added Conrad Miami to your Saves list
Conrad Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Espirito Santo Plaza, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Book Miami From $209
Ranked #13 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Fort Myers, Florida
“The Version of Miami I Enjoy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

If you've traveled to Miami at all you know that there is quite a variety in regards to the types of experiences you can have. What I can say about the Conrad, it's location, the staff, and rooms is that it's an example of what can be great about Miami. The location to me was fantastic - not in the midst of the bustle of South Beach, but close enough to everything to be workable. The hotel is easy to get in and out of, surrounded by other fantastic and high-end properties and upscale restaurants.

The room was decently well appointed and spacious with a nice view of Biscayne Bay. The furnishings and decorative appointments of the room were neither spectacularly good nor noticeably bad. At the end of the day you're paying for a room in a name-brand hotel in a great location with a pretty view more so than you're paying for luxurious opulence. The bed was incredibly soft - if you like that sort of thing you'll have an absolutely blissful night of sleep (as I did).

Overall its a very nice hotel but not necessarily a hotel that inspires any sort of particular emotional attachment. From the hotel you'll gain a wonderful view and experience in Miami and that is where positive thoughts are centered - the hotel providing a means, but not acting as an end unto itself.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. The Conrad Miami delights in providing personalized and innovative service experiences for our guests. We are happy to be of service to you and your guests while in Miami. We look forward to your next return to the Conrad Miami.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Nice Hotel. Very clean, nice bathroom, nice room with a comfortable bed. A couple small room issues – nothing major and easily fixed. The desk light did not work until the last day (oddly enough). The phone was broken and would only work on speaker phone. I used my cell and called, and they swapped it out for a good one (they had two phones in the room but I didn't notice the other one initially). They also brought up a razor for me which was helpful. Concierge was very nice and accommodating. Parking and Lobby: I found parking a little confusing and while checking in this was annoying. I ended up initially parking in the wrong lot and I had to move which wasted 10-15 minutes while checking in. I found the staff helpful but the parking guys had a small language issue (his English was not sufficient) and he might have had difficulty understanding my question. Regardless it was not clear to me where to self-park. Why are we forced to either walk to the top 2 floors of the next building parking garage (where garages were not seen nearby?) or pay valet up charge? The elevator issue and 2 lobbies were confusing. Once I figured it out it was OK, but it was still annoying for those newcomers as all seem confused by it. Somehow you should create some/better signage that spells it out to the tired folks heading into your hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was happy to know that we succeeded in providing a hotel experience that was up to your hotel standards. However, I was disappointed to learn about your unfortunate experience with our parking structure. My sincerest apologies if this interfered with your travel plans. Should there be anything else we can do to further assist please contact my office directly.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

We had an unexpected one night stay at this hotel when we missed a connection in Miami. We were able to get a last-minute reservation. The hotel is beautiful and we were upgraded to a large suite. The staff at this hotel is incredibly professional and helpful. The concierge was great and recommended a close by restaurant where we had a wonderful dinner. Breakfast in the morning was very very good. Would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your one night stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to know that you had a moment to experience our excellent customer service. Our Conrad ambassadors are committed to a service experience that is natural and personalized to each of our guests.
Dallas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Hotel staff and customer service are excellent at this hotel; however, the room and overall amenities are not worth the 4-star price tag. Rooms are uncomfortably small and noisy, room quality is average at best, and there are no such hotel staples as a vending machine or even gift shop that provides liquids/condiments. Our room contained a "minibar" that did not even have any liquids (cokes, regular coffee, etc). My wife and I were disappointed by our overall experience here. If you're looking for a true "4-star" hotel in downtown Miami, and are trying to pay 4-star prices, please do not consider this hotel. It is not worth your money.

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your stay and I greatly appreciated the time you took to review our hotel. Clearly, we did not meet your expectations or the standards of Conrad Miami and, for this, I want to personally apologize. As a valued guest, may I ask that you contact my office directly for further discussions
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

Great bar with delicious food.....excellent service with an outside area which has great views unfortunately smokers use the area which detracts from eating and sitting out to enjoying the fresh air...nevertheless the next time we are in Miami we will book into the hotel every member of staff we came across greeted us with personal welcome and a smile......excellent customer service.....we relaxed had something to eat which was excellent could do with a few more veggie options on the menu but what we ate was excellent......would recommend level 25 Bar it is well worth a visit.......and the hotel looks great too.....

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was happy to know that your service expectations were met with kindness by our team especially on LvL25. We will look forward to your return visit. if there is anything I could do to assist with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly
Tenterden, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

I stayed at the Conrad for a few days to attend a conference in the hotel. Rooms ok, not bad not special. Nice bathroom. The hotel is on the upper floors. To get the bedrooms one has to ascend to the 25th floor, walk around the corner to change lefts to reach the bedrooms. A trip to the pool or tennis court even more convoluted involving going up (my room was on 18th) to 25 , down to the ground floor, across the road and then up in the elevator. Service at pool slow and uninspiring. Overall this hotel is in the ok bracket.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was disappointed to learn that your hotel experience was only okay and uninspiring. Please know that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate team members.
Munich, Bayern, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

The Miami Conrad is something very special. It is a sanctuary in a big and busy city. We very much like that the hotel does not have a lobby where every one could walk in as the lobby is on the 25th floor. This makes us feel very private. We had a stunning suite with a marvellous view on the ocean both from our bedroom and from the bathroom. It was breathtaking. We also enjoyed the friendliness of the staff. Especially we want to mention Diana and Julie from the front desk and Lorenzo from the bellman staff. In summary - great hotel, friendly staff, awesome rooms.

Room Tip: Suite 2713 is wonderful.