“Finest in Miami” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Miami

You added Conrad Miami to your Saves list
Conrad Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Espirito Santo Plaza, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Summer Rates From $149
Ranked #8 of 113 Hotels in Miami
tampa bay, fl
“Finest in Miami”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Great views, Friendly, helpful and Professional Staff. Fantastic breakfast. Soft Linens, Quick Valets. Would love to stay again. Was at hotel during busy weekend in Miami for Art Basel - hotel was very efficient.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear gotbetterweather,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am absolutely thrilled to read about your wonderful stay during Art Basel. It is a wonderful time of the year. We truly value our Art Basel guests and delight in providing a service experience that accommodates their needs during this busy and exciting week.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to the honor of your return stay. If there is anything I could do to assist with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Stephane Mercier

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (194)
Casselberry, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

The Conrad is luxurious and I cannot wait to come back for my leisure, with my wife, not for business. But having said that, they handled our business needs like they had done it before, very organized and friendly, professionally

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Dear Robert P,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was delighted to read about your recent stay and we are already looking forward to the honor of your return. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Tampa, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

My recent stay at the Conrad was pretty good, but I would say that for a large corporate event, book with caution. The staff seemed overwhelmed - rooms were not available until late in the evening (when booked well in advance), bartenders were overwhelmed by our cocktail hour, the spa service was just OK and the catering team took forever to get our dinners out. The chicken was dry and over salted and unless you thought to make a request, the steaks were all served well-done. The buffet breakfast and lunch were nice. I think they just aren't equiped to handle large groups.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Dear Brooke M,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. As a recent guest with one of our most valued corporate groups, I was truly disappointed to learn of the various opportunities where we were not prepared and even overwhelmed. Clearly, we did not meet your expectations or the standards of Conrad Miami and, for this, I want to personally apologize.

Please know that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate team members and your valuable feedback will help us maintain the high standards our corporate groups have come to expect of us. If time permits, I am available for further discussions, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Conrad is the luxury-boutique brand of the Hilton. There are now few of these luxury hotels in the U.S with more around the world. We stayed as a family in this beautiful, simple but very comfortable and somewhat expensive hotel for four days and enjoyed our stay. Our suite was large with a king size bed and a sofa bed in the living room. The restaurant and bar are very good with buffet breakfast served until 11am. Bar menu is good with lots of small food offerings.There is a swimming pool and a fitness room. I used the fitness room every day. It is small but very adequate. The biggest draw back to this hotel is its layout that is somewhat confusing. The entrance and concierge is at ground level but the lobby and restaurant are at 25th floor. To reach the pool you must take elevator to go to ground floor, cross arrival area to reach the garage and then take another elevator to the top of the garage where the pool and tennis courts are located. Over all though the stay is comfortable and the staff is very friendly and courteous.

Stayed January 2014
Dear Orugco,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was very happy to read that we succeeded in providing a wonderful Conrad experience upon your recent visit to Miami. Although the layout of the hotel can be a bit confusing, it affords us the pleasure of a wonderful view for all our guests on the 25th floor, whether they are checking in, relaxing with their iPad, or imbibing a cocktail.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to the honor of your return stay. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Our family went to the hotel for a birthday excursion to see the area and relax. The staff went out of their way to make my son feel special for his birthday and even delivered him a balloon and cookies. A point he will always remember. The views are breathtaking and the food is great. We will definitely use this hotel on our next Miami get away.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear Brandi V,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was honored to read that your son had such a wonderful and memorable birthday at our hotel. Our team members are always looking for innovative ways to delight our guests. When your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to the honor of your return stay. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Cairo, Egypt
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

So I enjoyed this experience more than the other hotels in Miami, except the Epic which is my current fav.
Room was very good, I love a big bathroom, valet was very good, view was nice, restaurant was ok. Staff could be a lot friendlier. Concierge was super friendly but not too many others.
This is probably best for business travelers but still overall it was good.

Room Tip: Get a room with the bay view
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Dear Nerry_Luvs_Travel,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am honored to read that of all the hotels that you have stayed with in Miami, we have ranked so high on your list. My goal is to make the Conrad Miami your favorite and I will make sure that your recommendations are forwarded to the appropriate team members for further review. Please know that it is your valuable feedback that will help us maintain the high standards our guests have come to expect of us.

Chicago, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

We stayed here the night before our cruise. All staff were extremely attentive and friendly, especially Javier at the front desk. During the Christmas season, the lobby bar SNOWS! We enjoyed happy hour appetizers/drink specials and watched the lobby snow! There is a free trolley that picks up outside the hotel and takes you to the Bayside Shops. Cute stores and restaurants. Travelers Tip: If you are going to the cruise port, call down and request a cab van for a certain time, unless you are willing to wait. Around cruise check in time, it is difficult for the bellman to find a cab van.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear 20PANCAKE,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was delighted to read that the hotel exceeded your expectations in accommodations, service and SNOW. It seems you had a wonderful stay before your cruise departed. Thank you for the wise tips regarding cruise ship timing and taxi cabs.

If your travels bring you back to Miami for another cruise ship experience, we will look forward to the honor of your return stay. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Stephane Mercier
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami
Coconut Grove
Viceroy Miami
Viceroy Miami
#14 of 113 in Miami
4.0 of 5 stars 1,106 reviews

Been to Conrad Miami? Share your experiences!