“Comfort in Miami ” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Miami

You added Conrad Miami to your Saves list
Conrad Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Espirito Santo Plaza, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Summer Rates From $199
Ranked #10 of 111 Hotels in Miami
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Comfort in Miami ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Conrad is the luxury-boutique brand of the Hilton. There are now few of these luxury hotels in the U.S with more around the world. We stayed as a family in this beautiful, simple but very comfortable and somewhat expensive hotel for four days and enjoyed our stay. Our suite was large with a king size bed and a sofa bed in the living room. The restaurant and bar are very good with buffet breakfast served until 11am. Bar menu is good with lots of small food offerings.There is a swimming pool and a fitness room. I used the fitness room every day. It is small but very adequate. The biggest draw back to this hotel is its layout that is somewhat confusing. The entrance and concierge is at ground level but the lobby and restaurant are at 25th floor. To reach the pool you must take elevator to go to ground floor, cross arrival area to reach the garage and then take another elevator to the top of the garage where the pool and tennis courts are located. Over all though the stay is comfortable and the staff is very friendly and courteous.

Stayed January 2014
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Dear Orugco,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was very happy to read that we succeeded in providing a wonderful Conrad experience upon your recent visit to Miami. Although the layout of the hotel can be a bit confusing, it affords us the pleasure of a wonderful view for all our guests on the 25th floor, whether they are checking in, relaxing with their iPad, or imbibing a cocktail.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to the honor of your return stay. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Stephane Mercier

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Our family went to the hotel for a birthday excursion to see the area and relax. The staff went out of their way to make my son feel special for his birthday and even delivered him a balloon and cookies. A point he will always remember. The views are breathtaking and the food is great. We will definitely use this hotel on our next Miami get away.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear Brandi V,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was honored to read that your son had such a wonderful and memorable birthday at our hotel. Our team members are always looking for innovative ways to delight our guests. When your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to the honor of your return stay. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Cairo, Egypt
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

So I enjoyed this experience more than the other hotels in Miami, except the Epic which is my current fav.
Room was very good, I love a big bathroom, valet was very good, view was nice, restaurant was ok. Staff could be a lot friendlier. Concierge was super friendly but not too many others.
This is probably best for business travelers but still overall it was good.

Room Tip: Get a room with the bay view
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Dear Nerry_Luvs_Travel,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am honored to read that of all the hotels that you have stayed with in Miami, we have ranked so high on your list. My goal is to make the Conrad Miami your favorite and I will make sure that your recommendations are forwarded to the appropriate team members for further review. Please know that it is your valuable feedback that will help us maintain the high standards our guests have come to expect of us.

Chicago, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

We stayed here the night before our cruise. All staff were extremely attentive and friendly, especially Javier at the front desk. During the Christmas season, the lobby bar SNOWS! We enjoyed happy hour appetizers/drink specials and watched the lobby snow! There is a free trolley that picks up outside the hotel and takes you to the Bayside Shops. Cute stores and restaurants. Travelers Tip: If you are going to the cruise port, call down and request a cab van for a certain time, unless you are willing to wait. Around cruise check in time, it is difficult for the bellman to find a cab van.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear 20PANCAKE,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was delighted to read that the hotel exceeded your expectations in accommodations, service and SNOW. It seems you had a wonderful stay before your cruise departed. Thank you for the wise tips regarding cruise ship timing and taxi cabs.

If your travels bring you back to Miami for another cruise ship experience, we will look forward to the honor of your return stay. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Chicago, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

I brought my family and relatives here over the 2014 NYE week/weekend. The staff was excellent -- everyone is very nice, helpful, and accommodating. The hotel itself is very clean, comfortable, nice, and has everything you need. The internet and other amenities are great. I would definitely recommend this hotel for personal or business use.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear Hanni S,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted to know that the Conrad Miami provided a memorable New Year's stay for you and your family. Thank you for your many compliments and I wish you a fantastic 2014.

Espoo, Finland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Excellent and frienly service, marvellous breakfast and quiet room! Only negative issues were price of parking and some trash in the pool area coming from contruction site beside (extra cleaning during the day would waive this). We recommend Conrad warmly basis of our 6 nights stay! :)

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear PP358,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was very happy to read about your wonderful stay. Please know that we are working diligently to keep the construction debris away from the pool area and we are looking forward to this construction ending soon.

If your travels bring you and your family back to Miami, we will look forward to the honor of your return stay. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Princeton, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Staff was excellent I have to say. Lobby is located on the top available floor 25 (there are higher floors labeled residents) When checking in, they offered a choice of different complimentary newspapers. We were offered bottled water but staff initially did not mentioned this was complimentary - I drink tap water, so initially I wasn't sure if I was committing to a $5 bottle - He insisted I take one and that it was complimentary.

Property was very very nice and modern. Many amenities available for a cost (assortment of snacks, mini bar, playing cards, even a 'romantic kit' - careful if you have young curious ones), and others that honestly did not know if there was a cost or not to even use (robe, slippers).

Bathroom was HUGE - separate shower area however, clear glass door. I thought the shower head would be to die for, however, the water pressure was mediocre at best. Temperature was extremely hot - careful if you have young ones.

There's an outdoor pool, Jacuzzi, and tennis court. Again, could not figure out if there was a charge or not.

Wifi was at a cost. There was a breakfast buffet, but could not see a price anywhere.

Value? 5 stars for the excellent rate I got (points and dollars) - this was a quick night stay with the family, otherwise, I would have stayed elsewhere to be honest. A romantic night on the town, yes however...

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear rsauver,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I want to personally thank you for the wonderful compliments for our property but I was disappointed to see that you were not able to fully enjoy them and for this I personally apologize. Please know that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate team members and that your valuable feedback helps us maintain the high standards our guests have come to expect of us.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to the honor of your return stay and a renewed opportunity to provide a memorable hotel experience for you. If there is anything I could do to assist in a future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Stephane Mercier

Been to Conrad Miami? Share your experiences!