“Excellent Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Miami

Save Saved
You added Conrad Miami to your Saves list
Conrad Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Espirito Santo Plaza, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Miami On Sale From $149
Ranked #12 of 129 hotels in Miami
Malone, New York
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

We are very happy with the Conrad . We are here for 6 days & stayed here 8 years ago. It has only improved ! Athya , the concierge, went out of her way to get us a drip coffee machine ( don't like expresso!) and then went out again and got us the basket filters too and brought us a bag of fresh ground coffee taht she ground herself. It took a day but she really pursued it . She was very professional, helpful and courteous ! Dedicated to the utmost to make sure we were happy !
Likewise for Sarah the lounge waitress . Very attentive and helpful , even to the point of telling us about area attractions and restaurants . The food and drink are pricey , but that is to be expected in this area . Happy hour is VERY affordable though and food was great. There is a great outdoor sitting area off the lounge too .
Our only disappointment was that the Gordon Biersch restaurant next door closed. All in all , once you get used to having to use multiple elevators , we think it's a great hotel !

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Dear Michael W Y,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was delighted to read about your fantastic stay. The Conrad Miami is committed to providing our luxury travelers an innovative and unexpected service experience. Thank you for expressing your appreciation for Athya and Sarah - excellent representatives for Conrad Miami.

If your travels bring your back to Miami, we will look forward to the honor of your return stay. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

923 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
Norhtern Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Wow, I have never had such a bad experience with service in my life. We got to the hotel at 8 p.m. I had booked a bay side non-smoking room with two double beds. They had given my room away and said the only non-smoking double bed room wasn't clean yet. So, after being on the road from 7 p.m. and in the sand and sun all day we had to wait in the lobby for an hour. Then our luggage didn't come up to our room for 2 hours because they were so understaffed. In the meantime, I asked for ice and hot tea to be brought up but we never got it. I literally felt like a prisoner in my room. I couldn't shower, have a cold drink, go to the bar (because I didn't have my luggage to change clothes). It was totally miserable. I didn't get a bay side room. I couldn't go swimming because the pool closes at sunset. The room was very nice but because of the bad service we couldn't enjoy it. And if you can't bring luggage up right away have the courtesy to offer guests an option to take it up themselves. I would have gladly done that to be able to have some options that night to enjoy my self and the property.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear mamachick3,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am disappointed to learn of the various opportunities where we were lacking in service including room availability and your luggage service. Clearly, we did not meet your expectations and for this, I want to personally apologize. Please know that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate team members and your valuable feedback will help us maintain the high standards our guests have come to expect of us.

As a valued guest of the Conrad Miami, if there is anything I could do to make amends or if you would like to discuss further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Kind Regards,

Toledo, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Great service, good location. Nice restaurants nearby, concierge service was excellent as we're the staff. Breakfast buffet was a bit sparse though overall food quality was good. Enjoyed the hotel. Nice coffee shop on Brickell, very nice desserts there

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Imraniali,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted to know that you most recent stay was so nice and our team members exceeded your expectations for a great service experience.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to the honor of your return stay. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Brasilia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

I stayed at Conrad Miami in March 2013 for four night for a convention. Had good time there, beautiful view, good breakfast, clean room, good service and friendly staff. good location close to restaurants.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Dear Luiz C,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted to read that the Conrad Miami succeeded in providing a wonderful stay which included a fabulous view, clean accommodations and a wonderful service experience.

Brasilia, DF
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

I stayed at Conrad in March of 2013, for four night for a Convention, It is a nice hotel with a beautiful view, good breakfast, good service, friendly staff clean room and close to good restaurants. Good hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear AVPBicho,

Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

We had just one night here so limited experience but it's really a pretty nice property. Others have noted the two elevator system is a bit cumbersome and it's true, but the rooms and the facilities are of a Conrad standard.

A note of disappointment with the pool due to the construction going on next door. We went for a morning swim and discovered everything was covered in concrete construction grit from the high-rise going in. The construction is pretty loud and every 10 minutes or so a shower of dust and fine grit comes spilling down onto the pool deck, towels and chairs. We did not stay long. Clearly a temporary issue but disappointing nonetheless.

The breakfast buffet was wonderful. Great selection of interesting items.

We would return here again if we were specifically staying in downtown Miami.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear SFO-World-Traveller,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was happy to read that we succeeded in providing a memorable hotel experience for such a short stay. However, I was disappointed to learn that our pool was below standard due to the construction next door. It is a temporary situation that should resolve itself soon but I extend my apologies for the inconvenience. Please know that the appropriate team members have been informed in regards to this issue.

If your travels bring you back for a longer visit to Miami, we will look forward to the honor of your return stay. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Kind Regards,

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

We stayed 4-7 december .Our flight was late and Javier was extreamly kind and polite when we showed up extreamly stressed by Virgin.Javier upgraded us to a apartment and that made our holiday!It was the best hotel room we ever had and we have travelled the world.We had views,marble ,kicthen etc we had to pinch our selves.We had a numbr of problems with transfers to the FL cruise port as it was a holiday w/e -but Kefyrah our Concierge looked after us so well .The location of the hotel was great as we could use the metro mover and trains ,shuttles to get around safely .Thanks Conrad for making our stay the highlight of our holiday.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Dundalkspur2,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am honored to read that our team provided such an excellent and memorable hotel experience before your cruise ship departed. Please know that we are committed to providing our cruise ship guests with a delightful hotel stay that further extends their cruise ship experience.

If your future plans involve another cruise, please do not hesitate to contact my office for any future reservations. We look forward to the honor of your return stay.

Stephane Mercier

Been to Conrad Miami? Share your experiences!