“Great luxury hotel !” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Miami

You added Conrad Miami to your Saves list
Conrad Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Espirito Santo Plaza, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Luxury From $199
Ranked #13 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Long Island City, New York
“Great luxury hotel !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

The Conrad hotel in Miami combines very good and professional service with good location. The rooms have amazing views and are built with very high standards. I particularly enjoyed the bathroom which was nice and spacious with a nice shower system. The staff proved very helpful in assisting us with our lost luggage, which turned up on the next flight. Overall this was a good stay and I look forward to visiting again in the future !

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Dear ERID76,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was very happy to read about your stay and more than pleased to know that our team members made sure to locate your missing luggage. I can imagine the stress this would cause but our team is committed to a responsive and personalized service experience for each of our guests. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to the honor of your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Stephane Mercier

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

I chose to stay downtown since I was coming to Miami for business and I really enjoyed my stay. The valet was great front desk staff very helpful with directions, and the breakfast buffet was good. This staff ensures you enjoy and experience true luxury while you are in Miami.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear David M,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. The Conrad Miami is committed to providing our contemporary travelers with an innovative and luxurious hotel experience. I was pleased to know that we succeeded in our commitment upon your recent stay and I will look forward to the honor of your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Miami, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Excellent experience at Conrad Hotel. Great Service, Clean Rooms, Top Quality Rooms & Excellent views. My wife and I went to celebrate our wedding anniversary and were greated with champagne and strawberries. The room was great and plenty of nightlife in the area within walking distance. We'd recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Dear Eddie C,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted to know that we exceeded your expectations for service and accommodations. And, I must agree the location is fantastic. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to the honor of your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Albergaria-a-Velha, Portugal
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I'm from Portugal and I've been travelling in the US with my wife from October 31 till November 10 and from New York to Miami I've stayed in 4 different Hotels. The last 2 days, during the weekend, in Miami, in Conrad. This was the most rated and at the same time the most disapointing Hotel we've been. Right after check-in we asked for the wireless access and we've been told that we would have to pay an extra for it. Really?! 5 Star hotel extra charge for wireless? Even in a cheap Hostel you'll get it for free! The room was big and was clean, but there were some important failures: the mattress and the pillows were terribly soft, wish gave me a big pain in my back after the first night and we could ear everything - the elevator, the people in the room above and drunk guests in the corridor late in the night. In the moorning we stayed in the room trying to rest because of the bad night until almost noon. We left and when we arrived at the elevator there was a fire alarm, lights flashing and we could ear a recorded message telling "There is a fire alarm in this building, do not use the elevator". We where scared and runned 20 floors down the emergency stairs. When we got to the ground floor nothing was going on and the concierge just told us: "ah, this is an exercise, you didn't knew about it? You could have used the elevator!" Thank you!! Next time I ear a fire alarm I'll just ignore it, it must be an exercise, right? Thank you Conrad for letting us know about the exercise!!!
After all this, at the end of the day we decided to go to the Spa, to try to relax. They have massages for 250$ or so, a gym, and a swimming pool on the building next to it. Unfortunately it was raining, and was no indoor pool. Same for jacuzzi. Great! 5 Stars hotel, no indoor pool or jacuzzi. We asked for sauna or someting like that. They have 2, one in men's room other in women's room, meaning that me and my wife had to be split. Maybe the hotel in still in the 19th century and don't allow men and women to be in the same sauna. With all of this, this is not a 5 star hotel experience enywhere in the world. We've stayed in 3 stars hotels, in the US, 5x better than this one. Don't get fooled, apart from the room size and the fancy deco this is a modest 3 stars, not even a 4 a much less a 5 star.

Room Tip: Any... choose another hotel.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Dear Pdero C,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. On behalf of the Conrad Miami, I want to personally apologize for not meeting your hotel expectations during your stay. Unfortunately, the timing of your stay coincided with a mandatory testing of the fire alarm system that is conducted by the City of Miami. The announcements do mention that a test is taking place but combined with the flashing lights and a fire warning, it can be confusing. My sincerest apologies for you and your wife’s walk down a long flight of stairs.

Please know that I would welcome the opportunity for further discussions. When time permits, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

The Conrad Miami is in a greta location and provides the most exceptional service. Whatever you ay need , the ataff is very accommodating and always open to help. The staff is very friendly and I would like to specially mention those who made my stay most memorable , beggining with the General Manager Stephane Mercier, I would like also like to thank Tanja Steinholfer, Alicia Hartstarck, Cindy Facenda, Javier Gonzalez , Sebastien Arrubla, Sara Salcedo, Francois Calixte, Keyrah Yisrael, and Agathe Ferri, and any employees I may have forgoten , for for making my stay so pleasnt and delightiful.I felt so spoiled . Very safe and beautiful hotel
Mrs. Beauclair , Tania Jr.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear Tania B,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was delighted to read that many members of our team provided such a memorable experience upon your stay. Thank you for your kind acknowledgements. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to the honor of your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

San Francisco, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Very chic hotel in downtown Miami. Outstanding service and very high quality property. Bar was great to grab a late dinner and soak in the Miami vibe. Really enjoyed the coffee maker in the apartment! Excellent way to kick start the day.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Dear Thomas P,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted that we exceeded your expectations for service and accommodations. The coffee and coffee makers are by illy - producers of the best espresso coffee - direct from Trieste, Italy.

If your business travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to the honor of your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Finding it can be a bit of a challenge, but as soon as you hand your keys off to the valet its all smooth sailing.

Like most Conrads the hotel has a very nice modern luxury look to it;
The check in staff was amazing, I had my keys, a dinner suggestion and advice on how to get to my meeting the next morning within four minutes,

The rooms were comfortable,
More importantly comfortable and big. There is nothing worse then a hotel located right downtown that doesn't allow for a check bag to be open across the floor without limited access to being able to move around the room. I had my bag open for the two days I was there with no issue right across the floor.

Beds were great!

Something far too few people write about in reviews is the water pressure in the shower,
It was excellent and the bathroom was spacious.

Restaurant in the lobby wasn't bad.
Menu wasn't as extensive as I would have liked but may be your cup of tea.

Location is also great as I was able to walk across the way for any number of places to eat or grab a drink.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Shivan_Dragon,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was quite pleased to know that we exceeded your expectations for service, accommodations and water pressure. It is a first time review of our water pressure. Thank you!

If your business travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to the honor of your return visit. As you mentioned we are centrally located in the Financial District with many restaurants, cafes and shops to visit. It is a wonderful neighborhood to explore during your stay.

Stephane Mercier

Been to Conrad Miami? Share your experiences!