“Wedding Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Miami

You added Conrad Miami to your Saves list
Conrad Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Espirito Santo Plaza, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Summer Rates From $149
Ranked #10 of 113 Hotels in Miami
Coral Springs, United States
“Wedding Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Excellent venue for a wedding. Good rooms, available bar, pool and restaurants around the hotel. The room selected for the wedding was spacious and well decorated. Great lightning and decor. Would recommend to others!

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Dear Rene M L,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am quite delighted to read about your wonderful wedding stay. Thank you for your recommendation. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to the honor of your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Stephane Mercier

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
Toledo, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

The elevator issue seems to be confusing to many although after thought seems to make me believe it is actually safer. You have to go up one elevator and down to your rooms on another. Requirment of 200 characters for this review is resulting in this additional sentence.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Dave R,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Many guests do comment about the elevator situation and the inconvenience of having to change elevators. But as you noted, this is a safety feature for the hotel. In this case, our guests can feel secure in the knowledge that the general public cannot walk in from the street level and take the elevators directly to the guest rooms’ areas.

I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. If your business travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to the honor of your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Kind Regards,

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I stayed at this hotel for a short business trip. I found the hotel well-located, clean and modern. The service was great and the food at the hotel restaurant was very nice. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear viajera1219,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was very pleased to read that the Conrad Miami exceeded your expectations during your short business stay and I thank you for your recommendation. If your travels bring you back to Miami for business or pleasure, we will look forward to the honor of your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Kind Regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time staying at this hotel and we will come again! Gorgeously decorated! Fabulous service from the moment we arrived! Located in a great area and not far from some fabulous restaurants! We will return again soon!

• Stayed October 2013
Dear LDM3269,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was quite delighted to read about your gorgeous stay. As you mentioned that you will be returning to our hotel, I can only say that we look forward to the honor of your return visit and I wish you another gorgeous stay.

Quito, Ecuador
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We like to try new places in Miami and Conrad was in our list. My family stayed here before and I remember rooms were not so good so I was doubtful.
There is an elevator that goes straight to lobby at floor 25. To get to the rooms there is a need to switch elevators but that is no problem at all.
I booked our stay through hotels.com but the hotel never got a confirmation. This was no problem at all because they made a new reservation for us and keep the same rate.
We got a room at floor 22 and it was really nice. Huge room, nice and clean carpet, minibar, and everything was in place. Bed had reading lights at each side.
Bathroom is big with a separate tub and shower. Our shower had some leak and the floor flooded twice but we called and our room was services 2 times.
We had breakfast in bed and it was really tasty.
Pool is located at the other side of the building so you have to go to the main floor, cross a little street, take a third elevator and then you get to the pool. It is a rooftop pool not crowded and very tranquil. At the time there is a construction nearby so that might bother someone.
We had breakfast at the restaurant and the buffet was really complete and not expensive (25$) for a really nice breakfast. The view from the lobby bar is amazing.
There is a small business center with two computers that are free to use and print, useful for boarding passes and shopping coupons.
Fitness center is basic but well equipped. Cardio machines have TV on them and are compatible with polar heart rate monitors so bring yours. There is complimentary water, towels and fruit.
I am a fan of Epic, Mandarin and Beaux Arts Hotels. This place can be compared and even better than other luxury hotels. Will return soon!

Room Tip: Bay view rooms are worth it. City view rooms can be noisy.
Dear LCMORENO,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am always appreciative when a guest truly takes the time to write such an extended review. It is our guest’s valuable feedback that is most important and, sincerely, I thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to review our hotel.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to the honor of your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Port of Spain, Trinidad
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

From check-in to check-out it was an excellent stay. I was particularly impressed by the waiter in the restaurant, he exuded pride in what he did and this came through in his actions; thoughtful, helpful and available.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear bert j,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It was fantastic to read about your comfortable stay. Even though we are located in the Financial District, the Conrad Miami is a great escape for those looking to relax and unwind - in between all those business meetings.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, whether it is for business or pleasure, we will look forward to the honor of your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I would gladly recommend this hotel to everyone...The Staff was impeccable, courteous, polite, and extremely helpful!!! The overall appearance and cleanliness of the hotel was phenomenal...Please check this hotel out for your nest stay in the Miami, Fl area.....

Dear Dorette V,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for your first class review. I am very delighted that we have exceeded your expectations for service and cleanliness. Our team is committed to a flawless and responsive service experience for all our guests and it is your valuable feedback that confirms we are succeeding.

Stephane Mercier

Been to Conrad Miami? Share your experiences!